To have a light shade of hair is the dream of many women. For the sake of this, the fair sex go for various tricks. Over the years of painful searching, many recipes have been developed to make hair lightening at home with folk remedies, a lot of money has been created. I want to achieve results quickly and without loss. How to do it? Is there a universal method? Knowing how to perform hair lightening folk remedies will not be superfluous. After all, this is a step towards a cherished dream.
Usually lightening has a detrimental effect on the hair, but there are methods that allow you to reduce the color intensity quite carefullyand some will provide the necessary care for the curls. First we analyze the products for gentle clarification.
Vitamins and minerals contained in cinnamon strengthen the hair follicles, accelerate growth, give shine and vitality. Seasoning is popular enough to give an interesting shade to brown-haired women. Burning brunettes to achieve the desired result will have to try very hard.
Blondes risk acquiring unwanted gold. Painted curls can get rid of the intensity of color.
As an independent procedure, cinnamon usually does not produce hair. Used in combination with other components that complement, enhance the effect. The most popular masks with honey, butter, lemon, chamomile.
Cinnamon effect no more than 3 tones, to achieve a stable result, you will have to perform several procedures. The plus is that Curls do not spoil. Rinse with acidic water, chamomile infusion will be an excellent color-fixing agent. To learn more.
Get a golden shade really with the help of chamomile flowers. To prepare the broth pour 100 g of raw material with 500 ml of hot water. Wait half an hour, filter out. Rinse curls with a decoction after shampooing. You can not wash it. It is possible to achieve clarification, provided that the manipulation is carried out at intervals of 3 days.
This citrus has a brightening effect. It is often used as a basis for the preparation of freckles and pigmentation remedies. Lemon perfectly lighten hair. To prepare the composition, take 2 medium lemons, squeeze the juice into a container, dilute with water (1: 1). Rinse the washed hair with a solution and leave for 3 hours. Mask remove shampoo. To carry out the manipulation with a frequency of 2 days.
Wash your head with shampoo by adding ¼ tsp. soda Treat wet hair with warm honey. Cover your head with plastic and a towel. To get the maximum effect, leave the mask for the whole night. After this procedure, it turns out not only the effect of lightening, as the tips stop cutting, the hair gets nourishment and hydration.
To prepare the mask the following products are necessary:
- lemon - 4 pcs.,
- acetic acid - 0.5 l,
- Calendula and chamomile inflorescences - 20 g each,
- rhubarb - 30 g,
- honey - 50 g,
- Vodka - 50 g
- Finely chop the rhubarb root, pour it with vinegar, put on the fire and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add herbal decoction, juice of 2 citruses. Boil for 5 minutes.
- In a warm broth add alcohol, honey and juice from the remaining 2 lemons.
- In 1 liter of water, place 30 ml of the resulting broth. Apply the solution for rinsing hair.
- Keep on hair for 10 minutes, then remove with water.
Do not overdo the solution on the curls, as it makes them dry and brittle.
This spice, which is used to lighten hair for a long time. It has an antioxidant effect. It improves blood circulation and hair growth. Lighten curls with cinnamon can be a few methods:
- Mask with cinnamon. Combine 10 grams of honey, 100 grams of conditioner and 80 grams of spices. Mix everything in a glass jar with a wooden spatula to avoid the formation of an oxidation reaction. Wash your hair with shampoo, divide wet curls into separate locks, apply the mixture without rubbing your head into the dermis. To warm a polyethylene hat and a warm scarf. The duration of the mask is 1.5 hours. Rinse with warm water. After applying the mask on the hair remain grains of cinnamon - they must be combed out. The more often you apply a mask, the lighter the curls will be. Already the first session, the hair becomes soft, shiny, and their loss will stop.
- Cinnamon oil This method of clarification is one of the easiest. You need to buy oil at a pharmacy and add 4-5 drops to the shampoo. After 2-3 procedures, the hair will become light, shiny and thick.
- Mask with olive oil and cinnamon. Combine 20 grams of honey, 80 grams of cinnamon and 60 ml of olive oil. All stir and pour a glass of water. Distribute the mask on the hair. Keep for 4 hours and rinse with shampoo.
- Massage with cinnamon oil. Any massage is an opportunity to improve blood circulation. Then the blood begins to flow to the hair follicles, and they will be strengthened. Add cinnamon and burdock to the oil in a 1: 1 ratio. Massage should be performed before shampooing at intervals of 2 days.
This is an excellent tool that acts as a basis for clarification. With the help of natural components of kefir mask, hair growth is accelerated, and their structure is restored. For cooking will require the following products:
- yogurt - 30-50 grams,
- alcohol - 40 ml.,
- egg - 1 piece,
- shampoo - 10 ml,
- ½ lemon juice.
All the ingredients combine, distribute the composition over the entire length of the hair. Cover your head with a plastic cap, warm with a towel. Duration of the procedure is 8 hours.
For lightening means take 20 grams of chamomile, the same nettle, add 1 liter of water. Keep on fire for 10 minutes, wait half an hour, filter and rinse the hair with broth. Leave for 20 minutes, then dry and process chamomile essence (diluted in water 1: 1). After 1 hour, rinse chamomile infusion (1 cup boiling water for 40 grams of chamomile).
To make this infusion, use the following components:
- rhubarb root - 250 gr.,
- white wine - 500 ml.
First, finely chop the rhubarb root and then pour the wine. To simmer on the fire until ½ of the decoction is left. Cool it, filter and rinse hair. Cover the head with a plastic cap and a warm scarf. Delete after 1 hour.
It is not used as the main lightening agent, but in the form of an auxiliary component it has found wide application in the composition of whitening masks. Change the color to 1-2 tones will help this recipe:
- Take 50 grams of dry chamomile, pour 2 cups of hot water.
- Leave for 2 hours, filter. Place 60 grams of glycerin.
- The resulting composition is applied to the hair, cover with plastic and a warm scarf.
- Remove the mask with shampoo in half an hour.
For its preparation you will need to mix 100 g soda and 10 g salt in a container. Add 1 cup of hot water. The resulting composition process curls, as well as the skin of the head. Salt is saturated with minerals, which is very useful for follicles. But soda has a bleaching effect. Wash off the mask in 15-20 minutes with a decoction of chamomile.
It is an oil that attracts a low-priced, pleasant aroma. It dries hair and brightens them. The duration of the mask should not exceed 1 hour, as this can lead to brittle hair. To change the color of the strands into several shades, distribute the oil on the hair and leave for 50 minutes.
Lighten the hair will help such a tandem, like kefir and kiwi. First, knead the fruit, turning it into a puree, and then add kefir. Apply a mask to the entire length of the hair. Rinse off after 30 minutes. After its application, the hair becomes elastic, shiny, and even they are aligned, so you can stop using the ironing.
If you need to lighten the strands in several tones, and still maintain their strength and health, then Indian spice will help in this. For preparation of means use such components:
- chamomile - 3 tbsp. l.,
- turmeric - 3-5 grams,
- lemon peel - 2 pcs.
All the ingredients combine, add 800 ml of boiling water. Cool and apply the composition to the hair, distributing throughout their length. Wear polyethylene and walk 5 hours.
It is possible to use turmeric for soft highlighting. Then bleaching strands need about 30 minutes.
With the help of this delicious product, hair gets shine, softness, leaves the section. With regular use, you can forget about dryness, breakage and dullness.
To lighten the hair, you can take as a basis the recipe:
- Combine crushed ginger and orange zest in equal proportions.
- Add 1.5 cups of boiling water.
- Take ½ infusion and combine with sour cream (200 g). Add 10 drops of lemon oil.
- Apply the composition to the hair, wash off after 2 hours using ginger infusion.
- Shampoo thoroughly.
This tool is excellent not only with henna, but also with artificial dyes. This recipe is often used after unsuccessful painting or before it.
Since the composition of mayonnaise contains acid, it is suitable for washing the paint. The procedure is as follows:
- Take 100 grams of homemade mayonnaise, add the juice of half a lemon or 1 tbsp. l vinegar.
- To soften the effect of acid, put in a mixture of 50 grams of honey.
- Apply to hair and rinse after 1 hour.
If it is impossible to lighten the curls in one session, then mayonnaise can be applied until the desired shade is obtained. The interval between the masks is 1-2 days.
Lightening hair at home allows you to get a decent result, which is several times greater than the effect of the purchased products. But there are one minus in household formulations - this is an allergic reaction. So before using any of the above means you need to make a text for allergies.
Benefits of Alternative Brighteners
It is impossible to say that home brightening blends will allow you to turn from a brunette into a blonde, but they will surely make your hair brighter by two or three tones. In addition, this method has several weighty advantages that chemicals cannot boast:
- Absolute safety for a head of hair. In home painting compositions there is not a drop of ammonia that burns hair and does not spare its structure.
- You can dye your strands at least every week, working to permanently support the effect.
- Availability, cheapness and simplicity. You do not have to sign up to a beautician, spend your own time and a lot of money. Now you yourself control the desired shade.
- Folk remedies for lightening hair also have a healing effect, as they suggest the use of purely natural ingredients.
Folk recipes lightening "colors"
In the box of folk beauty recipes you can find a lot of interesting, if not unexpected, recipes. Choose any of them.
- Squeeze the juice from one half of citrus.
- Mix it with filtered water.
- Rinse strands after each wash.
Alternatively, you can mix an equal amount of peroxide and lemon juice, apply this composition to wet hair, wrap them with a towel and wait about an hour. Hair after this mask glitters and loses increased greasiness, which can not help but like girls with fat type.
- Glycerin - 60 ml,
- Water - 100 grams,
- Chamomile dry - 50 grams,
- Fill the chamomile with boiling water, let it stand and filter through a sieve.
- Mix the infusion with glycerin.
- Apply the mixture to your hair, wrap it with a cap and wait for forty minutes.
- Wash my head with warm water.
This is one of the best herbs for turning into a blonde.
- Dry chamomile - 0.5 tbsp. l.,
- Water - 0.5 liters.
How to paint:
- Fill the chamomile with boiling water.
- Cook the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool and filter through the filter.
- Use as a homemade rinse.
Henna Brightening Mask
- Dry chamomile - 50 grams,
- Water - 200 grams,
- Henna (colorless) - 40 grams,
- Vodka - 400 grams,
- Black tea - 10 grams.
- Fill chamomile, tea and henna with boiling water.
- Cook the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool and pour in vodka.
- We put the capacity for 3 days in a dark wardrobe.
- Drain the liquid in another dish, and apply the remaining thick on the strands for forty minutes.
- Repeat every 7 days.
Brightening hair folk remedies is impossible without cinnamon. Let this method is not the easiest, but it can be called the most efficient. In addition, after using the cinnamon mask, you will be accompanied by a light aroma of this seasoning. Composition:
- Cinnamon (ground) - 4 tbsp. l.,
- Hair conditioner - 200 grams,
- Liquid honey - 0.5 cups.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- We apply a mask on wet locks.
- Wrap your head with polyethylene.
- We are waiting for an hour to three - time depends on the desired effect.
It is important to know! Putting a mask of cinnamon on the roots is not worth it, it can easily burn them. People who are prone to allergies also need to be careful with this method of lightening hair.
It is also possible to add 2 yolks:
It not only brightens the strands, but also makes them healthier. Composition:
- My head with shampoo and soda.
- Apply to wet the strands of melted honey.
- Cover the head tightly with plastic and a towel and go to bed.
- In the morning my head with clean water.
- From my own experience, I can say that honey begins to flow by the collar in literally 5 minutes.
Saffron and Chamomile
- Chamomile dry - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Lavender oil - 4 drops,
- Saffron - 1 gram,
- Lemon - 1 piece,
- Water - 200 grams.
- Mix saffron with chamomile.
- Fill with boiling water.
- Insist the composition of 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice from a whole lemon.
- Add it to the mass, along with essential oil of lavender.
- Apply on strands and leave for 20 minutes.
- Dried rhubarb - 250 grams,
- Black tea - 1 whisper,
- Chamomile - 50 grams,
- Water - 250 grams.
- Rhubarb cut into pieces, mix with tea and chamomile.
- Fill the mass with hot water and let it brew for 50 minutes.
- Apply on strands for half an hour.
Grape wine and rhubarb
To lighten the hair folk remedies for as much as 4 tones, you need to use this wonderful mask.
- Dried rhubarb - 200 grams,
- Grape wine (white) - 0.5 l.
- Rhubarb not cut into pieces and fill with white wine.
- Boil the mixture until its volume is halved.
- We filter the liquid through a sieve and apply on wet strands.
- My head in 1.5 hours.
- We perform daily about a week.
- Egg - 1 pc.,
- Kefir - 50 grams,
- Vodka - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Juice of half a lemon,
- Shampoo - 1 tbsp. l
- Stir all ingredients.
- Apply them to the strands overnight, carefully wrapping your head with a towel.
- In the morning, rinse off the hair.
- Kefir brightens the hair and stimulates the growth of new hair.
Another interesting recipe with the addition of olive oil and honey:
We have described this method in detail in this article. This is the most common and fast, but not the most useful tool. In no case it is impossible to perederzhivat it on the strands - this will worsen their appearance, and the hair will become dry as an old washcloth. Peroxide clarification should be carried out gradually, only in this case it is possible to achieve results without loss. Composition:
- Hydrogen peroxide - 60 grams,
- Water - 50 grams,
- Ammonia or ammonium bicarbonate - 3 tsp.,
- Liquid soap - 40 grams.
- Mix the ingredients in a non-metallic dish immediately before applying to the strands.
- We carry out the procedure in a room that is well ventilated. We try not to inhale the air too deeply, so as not to burn the airways.
- Apply the product as usual paint - on dirty hair for 20 minutes. At the same time it is not necessary to put on a cap.
- Wash off the composition with water and shampoo and pour hair with a solution of vinegar or citric acid.
Note also that on too dark hair a light tone may not turn out, so it’s best to think twice. Successful to you experiments!
The results of lightening hair with the help of folk remedies
With the help of gentle home remedies, the owners of light hair will be able to enjoy the color a couple of shades lighter after just 1 month. Girls with dark curls will see the first results in 2-4 weeks: their color will acquire a golden sheen, and in 1.5-2 months the hair will be 1-2 tones lighter.
Using “powerful” recipes that give instant results, you will be able to lighten blond hair at once by 2-3 tones, and dark ones - by 1-2 tones.
To preserve the health of the strands, 2-4 times a month, also use moisturizing and nourishing masks.
If you decide to lighten the hair at home, it is better to know the features of the procedure in advance:
- blondes, fair-haired and redheads will lighten strands faster than brunettes and brown-haired ones,
- It is easier to colorless thin hair, harder - tough,
- it is better to use several recipes in turn (the more varied the products, the faster the results will appear),
- after each procedure, you need to moisturize hair with nourishing masks,
- in order to keep the curls healthy, it is better to take safe means and only in exceptional cases use powerful ones,
- to avoid side effects, follow the recipes and do not increase the number of products,
- if you have never dyed your hair, start with gentle means. You can start with rinsing with lemon or chamomile twice a week,
- it is impossible to carry out the procedure immediately after perm. Wait 15-20 days and then act boldly,
- Do not store ready-made masks in the refrigerator,
- You can dye your hair in 5-7 days after lightening hair with sparing agents and 2 weeks after strong,
- do not use peroxide and similar substances that are harmful to the strands (or use it very rarely: they discolor quickly, but they severely damage the hair). Frequent use of them will make the curls dry, brittle and weak. And hair previously damaged by store means may fall out of strong products !.
Products with natural products are suitable for any hair. If the strands are weakened, you first need to strengthen them with moisturizing and nourishing masks (within 1-2 months). And after that use folk remedies for clarification. Even if the hair is healthy, even in this case it is necessary to alternate the procedure with nourishing masks.
The recipes indicate the dosage for medium-length hair. If you have a long hairstyle, then increase the proportions without changing the ratio of products.
A simple and fast way to lighten the strands and add them softness, brilliance and obedience.
- 5-6 drops of lemon juice,
- 1 liter of warm water.
Squeeze the juice (without skin and pulp) into the water and rinse with clean damp hair.
Important: if you have a long haircut (over 25 cm), take 8-10 drops of lemon juice and 2 liters of water. Do not use hot water and do not increase the dose of lemon juice. Otherwise, the hair will be difficult to lay, they will become electrified, brittle and very thin. Moderation is the main rule of care.
How often to use: Once a week for a month, a break - 2 months.
Effect: discoloration by 2 tones after 1 month for owners of light strands and 1 tone after 4-5 weeks for girls with dark ones. After lemon rinsing, the hair becomes soft and docile.
- 100 ml kefir,
- 1 yolk,
- 1 lemon juice,
- 3 tbsp. l cognac (or alcohol).
Mix all components and apply on dry strands. Leave overnight or 2 hours. Kefir, like lemon, brightens the hair, but also gives them softness and healthy shine.
How often to apply: twice a month. The course consists of 3 night or 4-5 two-hour procedures.
Result: bleaching for a couple of tones after 2-3 repetitions of a night mask for light brown hair and 1-2 tones after 4-5 repetitions for dark ones. If you hold the mask for a couple of hours, the result will appear after 3-4 treatments for blond hair or 4-5 repetitions for dark hair.
"Powerful" mask for dark hair
- 100 ml of water
- juice of 1 lemon.
Mix products and apply on dry unwashed (dirty) hair. Put on a swimming cap and roll up with a towel. Hold for 1 hour, after rinse with shampoo and rinse with chamomile rinse.
How often to use: twice a month. Optionally, repeat after 1.5 months.
Result: clarification on 1 tone after 1-2 procedures.
If lemon is especially useful for blond hair, cinnamon will help discolor the hair of any shade.
What kind of cinnamon to take?
The best result from dry natural cinnamon sticks. The procedure will be much more effective than from packaged spices, plus the hair gets a pleasant aroma.
Chop the sticks thoroughly (preferably in a coffee grinder), and then walk a couple of times with a rolling pin, then grind the cinnamon powder in the coffee grinder again.
What is the benefit of cinnamon?
- hair growth stimulation
- softness, shine and golden hue,
- pleasant aroma.
Mask with honey and cinnamon for blond hair
- 6 tsp. cinnamon,
- 60 gr. honey
- 100 ml. moisturizing conditioner.
Melt the honey and when it becomes liquid, cool it. Mix all products in a glass container until smooth. It is better to do this with a new wooden spoon or spatula.
How often to apply: Once a week for two months. You can repeat in a month.
Result: minus 1-2 tones after 2 repetitions.
Mask with cinnamon, honey and lemon
- 2 tbsp. l cinnamon,
- 80 ml of honey
- 160 ml of water
- 150 ml conditioner.
Dilute liquid honey in warm water, add lemon juice, conditioner and mix everything. Apply to hair and keep for 3 hours, then rinse with shampoo.
Application: no more than 1 time per month.
Result: brightening light strands by 1-2 tones after the first procedure. Dark hair will change its color by 1 tone after 2-3 treatments.
Fast result mask for blond hair
- 200 grams of chamomile,
- 300 ml of hot water
- lemon juice 0.5,
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil (if your curls are oily, this component can be not added).
Flowers cover with water. Insist 1-2 hours. Strain, add lemon juice (without pulp) and pour in oil. Mix all ingredients well. Apply to wet strands, rubbing the balm along the entire length. Shake a towel. Leave on for 1 hour, rinse with shampoo. Rinse with chamomile infusion.
How often to apply: 1 time per month. You can repeat in a couple of months.
Result: minus 1 tone after the first use.
"Powerful" means for dark hair: peroxide and chamomile
This recipe is suitable for healthy or oily hair. Not recommended for thin and dry, recently bleached, split or dyed hair, otherwise the hair may thin out.
- 100 grams of chamomile,
- 200 ml of hot water
- 30 ml of hydrogen peroxide (6%).
Fill the flowers with water and leave for 1 hour. Then strain and cool to room temperature. After that, pour in the peroxide and mix well. Apply to dirty dry hair, cover with foil and towel. Leave on for 30-50 minutes, then rinse with warm water and rinse with shampoo.
PAfter application, be sure to apply a moisturizing mask and rinse with chamomile. If there is damage to the scalp, put off this recipe until better times.
Result: minus 1-2 tones after the first use.
How often to repeat: if the result after the first procedure did not present the desired color, repeat the procedure after 1.5 months. If the hair is thin and dry - repeat after 8-10 weeks. Between treatments, use nourishing and moisturizing masks.
Mask for nutrition
- 1 tbsp. l olive oil,
- 5 tbsp. l kefir,
Mix all the products and apply on dry dirty hair. Cover your head with a warm towel. Keep the mask for 1 hour, then rinse with warm water and shampoo and rinse with chamomile.
Frequency of use: Once a week for a month. You can repeat the course in 1 month.
- 1 ml. vitamin E,
- 0.5 avocado
- 2 tbsp. l kefir,
- 1.5 Art. l germinated wheat grains.
Blender the fruit into a homogeneous mass without lumps. Add kefir, wheat grains, vitamin E and mix well. Apply to dry dirty strands. Hold for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water, rinse with shampoo and rinse with lemon or chamomile.
Important: fruits need to be taken soft and ripe, otherwise it will take a long time to wash off and comb their pieces.
How often to use: Once a week for a month.
Following these recommendations, you will brighten up your hair at home without harm and give them health, radiance and beauty.
General rules for natural clarification
- For the preparation of brightening masks using plastic containers or a stainless steel saucepan, a small strainer, protective gloves and a shower cap.
- All brightening paints and masks are applied to clean, damp, well-combed hair.
- To ensure that the coloring is uniform, the mask is distributed with a single-row comb.
- It is important to prepare a sufficient amount of mask so that after application no dark stripes are visible. But for thin hair it needs less than for thick.
- After the mask has been distributed, the hair is collected in a bun and stabbed with a plastic or wooden barrette. Remember, metal can not be used.
- A cap and, sometimes, a towel are put on the head. Most often, the mask is applied for about an hour, but for maximum results, the mixture is left overnight.
- After that, the hair is thoroughly washed with warm running water (with rare exception - cool) with shampoo water.
- If the result is insufficient, then the effect can be enhanced by rinsing the hair with a decoction of chamomile. Even for a stronger effect, the clarification procedure is repeated several times over a period of 2-3 weeks.
- You can alternate different masks and colors, as well as change the concentration of the main ingredients in recipes.
Experiment, and you will find the most optimal means of lightening for your hair type. The result of clarification depends on your creative approach.
Recipes for lightening hair
There are many recipes, but not all of them can be used. Do no harm! - This is the basic rule of clarification. Before use, you need to find out what type of hair you have and choose a lightening mask that suits your type. In addition, you need to pay attention to the time of the procedure.
Wash your head thoroughly using a pinch of baking soda. Do not use balm or conditioner. Dry your hair with a towel and apply acacia honey. Cover the head with a film, then a kerchief, but not warm and leave for 8-10 hours.
Honey mask will make your hair golden, smooth and healthy.
Natural remedies will lighten and strengthen hair
Lemon mask for greasy and strong hair
Lemon juice is not recommended for dry and weak hair. Lemon mask is suitable for people with oily hair.
Squeeze juice from one lemon and mix in equal amounts with water. Apply to hair and do not wash off. When interacting with sunlight, lemon juice will lighten hair by one, two tones. As an added bonus, you will get shiny hair with a silky texture.
Lemon mask for weak hair
Weakened hair requires more gentle lightening. Therefore, to make a mask, add liquid honey (2 tablespoons) and cinnamon (3 tablespoons) to the juice of one lemon. Apply the mixture to wet hair, while not rubbing it into the scalp. Put on a plastic cap and cover your head with a towel for 40 minutes. Wash your head after 3-4 hours.
The weakened hair will brighten by 2 tones and become stronger and more obedient.
Lemon mask for dark hair
Brew chamomile in 500 ml. water. Pour rhubarb with vinegar (500 ml.) And heat. Squeeze juice out of 4 lemons. Mix everything. To the resulting liquid, add liquid honey (50 gr.) And alcohol. All mix thoroughly and apply to moisturized hair for half an hour. Then rinse with warm water.
Dark hair will become lighter and more beautiful.
300 ml. boiled water pour 100 g of chamomile. Stir and leave to infuse for 30 minutes. Strain and add 50 ml. 30% hydrogen peroxide. The resulting mixture lubricate the hair along the entire length. Put on the cap. After 30-40 minutes, wash the hair with shampoo.
This method helps brunettes (or dyed brunettes) to turn into a brown-haired woman.
To do this, take apple or grape vinegar and rhubarb. All this can be bought in supermarkets, but in no case save vinegar. Cheap vinegar can only harm your hair. To make this mask, it is not necessary to adhere to certain proportions. Remember that you need to take more rhubarb and less vinegar. The main thing is that rhubarb is completely covered with vinegar. Boil the mixture for 15 minutes and apply to hair. Store the remaining broth in the refrigerator.
This tool is more effective than chamomile. However, the result becomes noticeable after two weeks of use. Hair becomes lighter by 2-3 tones.
Cinnamon Brightening Mask
In order to prepare this mask, you should never use metal utensils. Otherwise, instead of the desired clarification you get a green tint. Therefore, prepare a glass, plastic or wooden spoon and container. Before using a cinnamon mask, perform a sensitivity test and only then apply a mask. Do not rub the bleaching mixture into the scalp, otherwise there will be a strong burning sensation. Although you need to be prepared for the fact that even with the implementation of the preparation technology, there will still be a slight burning sensation in the first half hour. If the burning is unbearable, then wash off the hair and make a lighter mask. Make sure that the mask does not get on the skin of the face, neck, ears, forehead, because cinnamon causes irritation.
There are several recipes using cinnamon.
- Cinnamon, honey, olive oil, hair conditioner (all 3 tablespoons) mix and rub into hair.
- Mix cinnamon with distilled water. Rub the resulting smooth gruel into the hair.
- Pour 100 ml. water mixture consisting of 3 tbsp. spoons of honey and 3 tbsp. spoons of cinnamon. Mix all ingredients and bring to a low heat until boiling. Then cool and use.
- Honey (100 gr.), Cinnamon (3 tablespoons), olive oil (2 tablespoons), pour one glass of water. Apply to hair.
- Liquid honey (200 gr.), Cinnamon (3 tablespoons), lemon juice (1 teaspoon), mix with 200 ml of hair conditioner. The resulting mixture lubricate the hair.
If the mask contains olive oil, then rinse the head several times so that the hair does not seem greasy. Be careful! Cinnamon not only brightens the hair, but can make it brown, red or even red. It all depends on the original hair color.
In recipes of our grandmothers, kefir or yogurt is often used. Here is one of them.
Take 50 ml. kefir and mix it with the juice of half a lemon, 1 egg, 40 ml. brandy and 1 teaspoon of shampoo. All ingredients carefully move and apply on hair. Put a plastic hat and a towel on your head. After 8 hours, wash off the kefir mask and apply a balm.
Lightens hair by 1-2 tones. Prepared in several stages: The inflorescences of chamomile (50 g) are poured over 100 ml of boiling water and infused for 1.5-2 hours. The cooled infusion is filtered, mixed with 60 g of glycerin to obtain a homogeneous mass. The mask is evenly applied to the hair. Curls are wrapped in foil. After 40-45 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Great for the warm season, as it accelerates the process of burning hair in the sun. To achieve the effect, it is necessary to rinse with lemon water after each washing of the head. Preparing the mixture immediately before going to the shower at the rate of a tablespoon of juice in a glass of water.
Too much concentration can damage the hair structure.
Onion Husk Mask
For the preparation of such a tool will need to collect 150-200 g of onion peel. Then, fill it with water and put on a slow fire. Bring to a boil and simmer for a quarter of an hour. The evaporated mixture is cooled, filtered and applied to curls. Leave on for 30-45 minutes, then rinse with warm water with lemon juice.
What is the problem
Why do hairdressers always warn that the structure of the hair when they are lightening will suffer? The reason is that the coloring pigment melanin is inside the hair shaft, which is covered on top with a thin layer of keratin scales that are tight to each other. To lighten the hair, the pigment must be washed. But for this it is necessary to loosen the top layer of the hair shaft.
Depending on how and how carefully it is done, the scales are then returned to their places or damaged, forming pores on the hair shaft. Naturally, its strength immediately decreases, the hairs retain moisture poorly, tear easily, lose elasticity and elasticity.
That is why in professional modern means for clarification add various protective components. But they do not help everyone and not always.
Despite the fact that lightening the hair with folk remedies from a brunette to a blonde won't turn you on, it is becoming more and more popular every day. Even with regular use, it helps to keep the hair in good condition, and sometimes to solve small problems: stop or slow down the loss, eliminate excess fat, get rid of dandruff and pruritus.
Natural lightening has certain advantages over aggressive chemical bleaching:
- Relative safety. Of course, even in this case there is a risk of dry or damage the hair, but it is significantly less than with the use of chemistry. And if folk remedies are not abused and used correctly, then it is practically absent.
- It has a cumulative effect. It is permissible to use clarifying formulations prepared according to grandma's recipes even every week. The pigment will gradually leach out, and the shade can be adjusted smoothly at will.
- Save time and money. Most of the ingredients in bleaching natural masks are affordable and there is always a good housewife in the kitchen. It takes a little time to prepare, and the hairdresser doesn't need to go to the salon and pay.
If you carefully consider the choice of additional components of the mask and choose them according to the type of hair and the existing problems, you can simultaneously get firming roots or therapeutic effect.
Before trying to lighten hair at home with natural means and choose a mask recipe, it is useful to familiarize yourself with the basic rules for using them:
- You should always strictly observe the recommended ratio of different ingredients.
- To apply structure on purely washed slightly damp hair and to distribute as evenly as possible.
- If you are prone to allergies, you need to spread a little of the finished product on the back of your wrist and wait at least 15-20 minutes.
- First, the hair stained at a distance of 2-3 cm from the roots, and then - at the base.
- The exposure time depends on the composition of the mask and the desired shade, but if you feel a strong burning or itching, it should be washed off immediately.
- 1-2 days after the lightening mask, it is necessary to make a moisturizing or nourishing to minimize damage.
- To obtain a sustained noticeable effect, you will have to do at least 8-10 procedures, in time it will take at least a month.
To some, these rules and precautions will seem unnecessary and tedious. But it is thanks to them that the hair that has been clarified by folk methods has every chance of remaining elastic, supple and shiny.
Although there are actually not so many bleaching ingredients, the combination of them is an uncountable number. Therefore, here we present only a few of the most simple and popular recipes, the effectiveness of which has been tested and proven by time.
Many people mistakenly believe that this tool is only suitable for natural blondes. In fact, only on burning brunettes, it will not give any result. But on dark blond or brown hair after regular use of chamomile will appear a pleasant golden hue, reminiscent of sun glare.
The easiest way is to rinse your head after each wash with chamomile decoction. It can be of different strength from 3 to 5 tablespoons of dried flowers per liter of water. It is boiled for 15-20 minutes over low heat, insisted for a couple of hours, filtered and applied at least every day.
A more troublesome and quite effective way to lighten weak and thin hair is a mask made of chamomile and glycerin. Two tablespoons of chamomile boil for 10-15 minutes in boiling water, and after cooling to room temperature, filter and mix 50 ml of glycerin, which is easy to buy at any pharmacy. It is necessary to saturate the hair, wrap with cellophane, heat and hold for a couple of hours. Rinse without shampoo.
To lighten hair, you can use freshly squeezed lemon juice or essential oil extracted from the zest of this fruit. The easiest way is to squeeze the juice from half a lemon into a glass of water, apply the composition to clean, dry hair and sit for 15-30 minutes in direct sunlight. But it is suitable only for owners of healthy healthy hair. Other lemon and sun just destroy.
The regular rinsing of the head after washing with lemon water (per liter two tablespoons of juice or 10-15 drops of oil) acts more softly. It restores the acid-base balance, normalizes the sebaceous glands, leaves a pleasant aroma on the hair and gives it a beautiful shine. But it will be possible to wash off in this way no more than one tone per month.
For dry hair, you can try a mask based on natural oils and lemon juice. Two tablespoons of base oil (almond, peach, olive), heated in a water bath to a temperature of 40-45 o C, add 5-10 drops of lemon essential oil and a tablespoon of honey. Apply to the roots and hair, insulate, soak from 1 to 2 hours.
Kefir masks are especially useful for weak, dry, devoid of shine hair. Due to the presence of lactic acid, they moisturize them perfectly and are able to lighten their hair by 1-2 tones for only a couple of weeks. But this will have to do wraps with kefir at night. The hair is well impregnated with it, they put on a plastic hat and warm it.
More impatient can advise a mask of yogurt with honey and cinnamon. It is also suitable for those who want to make less bright the color obtained as a result of professional coloring, without depriving the hair of smoothness and shine.
For half a glass of milk drink take a tablespoon of liquid honey and tea - ground cinnamon. It is enough to hold it on the head for 20 to 45 minutes.
Ground cinnamon has a fairly strong brightening effect. And it also perfectly strengthens the roots, as it stimulates the subcutaneous blood circulation. But you need to use this tool with caution. Too sensitive skin can cause severe irritation or allergies.
An interesting recipe is offered to give dark hair a pronounced golden hue. In a natural honey bee heated on a water bath (not more than 45 ° C!), Add a teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 20 ml of chamomile alcohol tincture. Do not apply the mixture on the skin and roots! Hair wrap well and keep the composition up to two hours in the absence of a strong burning sensation.
A softer way to lighten hair with cinnamon is to simply add it to the usual ready-made hair mask at the rate of one teaspoon per 100 ml of volume.
Before each use, the product will have to be mixed well and left on clean hair for up to 10-15 minutes. The composition is also suitable for gradually removing the pigment from previously dyed hair.
Most often used to enhance the cleansing abilities of shampoo. But in combination with bee honey, it gives a good lightening effect, although this composition is quite aggressive and can irritate sensitive skin.
For the gradual removal of pigment, it is necessary to thoroughly wash the hair with shampoo with the addition of soda (a teaspoon per 100 ml), remove excess moisture from them with a towel and thoroughly lubricate with high-quality liquid honey (preferably chamomile) warmed up in a water bath. Shake the head with cellophane, insulate and leave the mask for the night. In the morning, rinse well with lukewarm running water.
The whitening effect will be in the case, if the soda is mixed with kefir: 5 teaspoons per half cup of drink. The result is a semi-liquid slurry, which is first applied to the skin and roots, and then spread through the hair. It is necessary to massage the scalp slightly, wrap the hair and leave the composition for 20-40 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with running water without shampoo.
With the help of hydrogen peroxide bleached curls still our grandmothers. Burnt and lifeless strands very quickly acquired an unpleasant yellowish tint. It appeared due to the fact that the pores that were formed after the destruction of keratin scales were polluted. Fortunately, everyone has already left this barbaric way. But there is a more gentle method of applying peroxide for clarification.
Take 50 ml of peroxide and dilute it in half with water. Pour there two tablespoons of liquid soap and a tea of ammonia. All is lightly foamed and applied to the hair like ordinary ammonia hair dye (it is advisable not to wash them 1-2 days before this clarification). Hold for 20-30 minutes, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm running water, apply a moisturizing balm or mask.
In principle, it is possible to use folk remedies for lightening hair. Direct contraindications are absent. However, the individual intolerance of the individual components of the masks has not been canceled, so with sensitive skin it is better to first test for allergies.
You should not use bleaching compositions also:
- with too dry and badly damaged hair,
- earlier than 7 days after dyeing with ammonia paints and perm,
- after lamination, shielding and other restorative salon procedures.
Lightening masks and compositions are not a caring agent, so they should be combined with other high-quality cosmetics for hair.
According to most women, with the help of folk remedies, you can really slightly lighten the natural shade of the hair or partially remove the artificially introduced pigment yourself at home. But you should not expect too much effect from them.
With the help of decoction of chamomile, lemon juice and honey, it is quite easy to remove yellowness from light and bleached hair. To do this, they are enough to apply 1-2 times a week.
In order not to over dry the hair, it is important to try to give it after such clarification to dry naturally and to keep hot styling to a minimum.
Chamomile for blond hair
Decoction or infusion of this flower - the safest way to lighten. It is ideal for the owner of blond hair, who wants to change the color to one or two tones.
This flower regulates the sebaceous glands and is therefore suitable for the fat type.
Chamomile has long been used for hair care. Strengthening, nutrition and brilliance - its additional properties. Chamomile was used to treat dandruff and scalp irritation.
Lemon to quickly change the color of dark hair
Lemon is an aggressive brightener of natural origin. This is a leader in lightening dark hair with folk remedies. High efficiency makes it popular among dark-haired women.
It destroys the pigment, and the hair becomes noticeably lighter. After the first use of the hair will change color significantly.
Lemon copes with hair loss and dandruff. Ideal for oily scalp, as it dries it and removes unpleasant greasiness.
Council Strictly observe the time interval specified in the mask recipe. Lemon can dry out your hair, and instead of beautiful strands you will get straw.
Kefir for effective clarification and care for light brown hair
Sour milk drink can not only lighten curls, but forms a protective film on each strand.
Calcium, protein and vitamins B and E nourish the scalp, strengthen the roots and give the hair a healthy glow. You can forget about the loss and breakage, if you make kefir masks.
Council Use caution kefir for oily scalp. It weights the hair and speeds up the process of pollution.
How to restore hair with cinnamon
Cinnamon is not only a spice, but also an indispensable ingredient for hair care products. It gives elasticity and smoothes the roughness along the entire length. Improving the blood supply to the scalp serves as a preventive measure for loss.
Filling the life energy of each curl invariably leads to a healthy glow. All these miracles occur under the influence of cinnamon.
But it works as an accelerator of natural clarification. By the way, it is used as a wash - it has the ability to wash out the paint.
Council It is better to buy cinnamon in the sticks. So you will avoid a possible fake and get a truly quality product.
When lightened with cinnamon, it is never rubbed into the scalp, as it is irritating. The appearance of a slight burning sensation is quite normal when using spices. It lasts a short time - no more than half an hour.
The unique properties of honey
Honey is widely known for its unique healing properties. In cosmetology, it is used to treat brittleness, nutrition and strengthen hair. Honey has the ability to restore damaged areas along the entire length of the strand. With regard to clarification, it manifests itself as a peroxide, but of natural origin.
Use a liquid product to make masks. Acacia honey is best suited for this purpose. His brightening properties are more pronounced. Candied honey needs to be melted. Preferably in a water bath.
Rhubarb for ash shades
When using this plant fine ash shades are obtained. The effect of lightening does not last long, so the mask must be repeated on a regular basis. The absolute plus is that each time the hair will become healthier.
Rhubarb strengthens and grows, makes curls thick and shiny.
Features of the use of folk remedies
Brightening hair folk remedies requires patience. In this case, beauty is a sacrifice in the form of time and perseverance.
Proper preparation for dyeing with natural composition is of great importance. Wash your hair with shampoo without additives and silicone. Option 2-in-1 does not fit unambiguously.
Council It is advisable to add a quarter teaspoon of soda to shampoo. It will allow to clean up all the pollution. It will be easier for clarifiers to get to the pigment.
After the shampoo, do not use balsams or conditioners. Natural brighteners have sufficient nutritional and caring properties, so the hair will not suffer from their action.
For rinsing you need to use pure water without any additives.