Chemotherapy inhibits the growing and dividing cells - this allows you to contain the tumor and reduces the likelihood of recurrence after surgery for the removal of the tumor. Unfortunately, healthy dividing cells - blood stem cells, hair follicles, nail bed - also suffer. As a result, hair can fall out until complete baldness.
Consolation can be the fact that after a victory over a tumor and the removal of cytostatics (and other drugs) from the body, the hair begins to recover. In some cases, with some support, the quality of the scalp becomes better than it was before chemotherapy.
Hair loss after chemotherapy
How quickly hair is restored
2 weeks after treatment, growth and recovery begins. The process continues for about six months. A feature of this period is that the body tries to compensate for the "hibernation" of the follicles - hair in some cases grow quickly.
The emerging hairstyle may differ from the usual: the rods during the recovery period change the structure - the hair can become curly, wavy, straighten. These "special effects" are gradually compensated.
It is important not to be nervous for six months after chemotherapy - stress leads to a deterioration in the blood supply to the regenerating cells, which has a bad effect on the hairstyle.
General recommendations in the recovery period
- Use a soft nap comb - roots are easy to damage,
- Wear tight tape at home, a cap to protect your scalp,
- I wash my hair with warm water only once a week. You can not twist them - just get wet,
- Use plant based shampoos (without lauryl sulfate). Be prepared for the fact that tissues provoked by chemotherapy are easily allergic to even familiar means. At the first sign of inflammation, stop shampoo,
- Nutrient masks with natural oils, proteins,
- In the cold season, be sure to wear a hat. Headgear should not be too close
- Bed linen is allowed only natural, soft - it is necessary to reduce the friction of the hair roots during sleep.
Components of masks for recovery (photo)
The recipe can be modified by adding calendula tincture and pepper tincture with egg yolk. In some sources it is recommended to add a tablespoon of honey or konyak.
The purpose of such procedures is to improve the blood supply, and these recommendations often do not take into account the sensitivity of the skin after surgery, radio and chemotherapy.
Before applying these methods - you must check the reaction of the skin. To do this, drop the prepared remedy onto the inside of the forearm, fix it with a plaster and open it after the time for which the mask is recommended. If there are no inflammatory reactions, you can begin treatment.
Black Tea Mask. 100g of small-leaf tea, pour 250ml of vodka for 2 hours, then filter the infusion, rub the resulting composition into the roots for an hour with warming and fixation.
Strengthening the roots with vegetable oil and other means
In addition to activating the blood supply, local remedies are used, which saturate the skin with nutrients, vitamins, and eliminate inflammation. In this vein, masks based on olive, burdock, nettle and grape oils are shown. The essential oils of rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang are added to the base.
Oil is applied to the roots, distributed over the entire length of the hair. In the same vein, aromatic scrubbing with essential oils is used.
To mitigate inflammation and improve regeneration, moisturizers with vasodilators, such as Minoxidil solution, are recommended.
With complete hair loss shows a stimulating follicle massage.
Self-massage the scalp should not be - non-professional exposure can significantly worsen the situation.
Hair coloring after chemotherapy
Naturally, the hair after restoration needs coloring, but this can be done no earlier than six months from the last course of chemotherapy. It should be borne in mind that the structure of the hair has recovered only at the roots - the rods are still fragile.
Use natural dyes. The best tool is henna.
If these recommendations are followed, in most cases the hair is restored, the growth rate and the structure of the rod is normalized. It is important to protect the follicles from mechanical damage and regularly stimulate hair growth using the methods described above.
Psychologist. Specialist from the website b17.ru
Julia, they MUST be restored! And my girlfriend after so even curled steel. Still there is such a doctor in the hair -trichologist
Julia, honey, try the propolis mousse, sold in pharmacies, I wish you good luck.
I heard that after chemotherapy, hair grows thicker than before. you just have to wait a bit and you will have a huge head of hair)
my friends after chemistry hair grew even thicker and curly.
Get well soon and do not hang your nose!))
11, how many evil fools like you.
The author, do not worry, in your case the hair will grow! The body is now weakened, and, naturally, all the nutrients are now spent on the restoration of the most vital organs, and the hair has to wait for better times :) so eat more utilities, vitamin, it’s winter now, you can go over this period under the cap :) only the hair grows long enough - make a stylish haircut, and no one will even realize that you had any problems! Now many girls have a haircut "under zero", and nothing :) this fashion :) the main thing is to finally recover and there is more nutritional stuff, and everything will be okay :) good luck to you
I'll even tell you more: my whole hair grows at the speed of a snail, here my mom cut this summer, leaving only 1cm of length, and now the front strands hang below the ear, and mine since the last coloring (August) is not even a centimeter grew up :)) also fall out: (
also did chemistry, now they are doing gentle chemistry, i.e. the solution spoils the hair exactly the same as the paint, of course you need to restore it constantly, for this I do 1 p. In 2 months trimming with hot scissors helps a lot, if you have money you can make lamination is also a cool thing.
You are on chemotherapy from chem. Waving distinguish? How stupid is stupid?
Very good composition and help excellent for rapid hair growth and from the loss of the complex Vorkapil (Forcapil) Arkohparma or their analogue Sheviton Arkohparma - http://hair.wellnet.me/page20.php As part of what your hair needs - cysteine and methionine - amino acids for hair growth.
I also transferred 4 chemicals, and it also worries me how to grow hair faster.
I also transferred 4 chemicals, and it also worries me how to grow hair faster.
after chemotherapy, the hair grows up on its own, do not waste time on various auxiliary things, they will not help, everything will be ok! I wish you health and patience.
Girls! I use it myself, the doctor advised. Just do not deny immediately, beauty requires sacrifice. But still really want after all the rest to be naughty. So, every morning - we put on our head a long-suffering morning urine, ours, hold for 30-40 minutes under a plastic cap, wash off with a mild shampoo. 3 times a week, yolk + 1 tablespoon, a spoon of honey - mix, put on the head, the remains on the eyebrows and face. Keep at least an hour, wash off WITHOUT shampoo. Try it.
I am also going through a course of chemotherapy, my hair started to crawl after the first dropper, at first I was very worried and then I thought yes to hell with it, the main thing was to cure. ). The main pick with taste. Best wishes.
Girls for those who have not lost all their hair after chemotherapy (HT) and want to "fight" for them. I am 26 years old, I have passed 5 HT courses (not red), I “fought” for my hair so that all six months did not fall out at all. Hair got after the first course of chemotherapy (not red). After washing my head, we immediately climbed the strands. For myself, I found a way out:
0) The hair was long, after losing 30% of the hair, it was necessary to cut it to a level just above the shoulders, there was a small “cushion” on the top of the head (it was noticed, if you only talk about it, covered with wide bandages, beautiful wide rims with embroidery, but many times Better than a wig. Do not cut your hair on a bald one if there are small pimples, you can “decorate” them, pierced them, and they grow faster.
1) Iron (ferrum lek or maltofer, mandatory in tablets III is valence (if hemoglobin is about 100), drank it 2-3 times a day, 1 pc., But be sure to watch for hemoglobin. Hemoglobin falls - hair falls, but also higher norm hemoglobin do not bring).
2) Revalid - vitamins, doctors also did not recommend vitamins, but I drank (see for yourself, and I acted by intuition).
3) VISHI shampoo with aminoxyl, and aminoxyl ampulki - not as often as it says there, I applied them only after washing my head 1-2 times a week - my hair immediately stopped crawling in such huge quantities. In shampoo added a little Esvitsina.
4) Balm for hair Aleran against hair loss.
During chemotherapy I even used a flat iron for hair straightening at 120 degrees. A friend used Fitoval shampoo (he didn’t fit me, but she really liked it), without rinse, and the rest is the same, she even tinted her hair during chemotherapy, but I didn’t risk it.
I am also going through a course of chemotherapy, my hair started to crawl after the first dropper, at first I was very worried and then I thought yes to hell with it, the main thing was to cure. ). The main pick with taste. Best wishes.
What drugs fall out of
Does hair fall out after chemotherapy? Oncologists say that not every drug used for treatment contributes to prolapse. Those drugs that are aimed at suppressing the growth of tumors have the greatest negative impact on hair.
- Cytoxan. Used to treat breast cancer leads to thinning hairs, baldness.
- Adriamycin, saving people from oncology, also negatively affects the curls. He is quickly thinning a smart shock for the first course of chemotherapy. Unfortunately, after treatment with this drug, all hair falls out completely from the patient.
- The consequences of “chemistry” with Taxol are still pitiable, because after it they all fall out at once all at once. You can wake up in the morning and see that you are completely bald overnight.
With the development of pharmacology, more and more drugs appear that act only on malignant cells, but the likelihood of such a side effect as loss of curls remains, although it is reduced to a minimum.
How to restore hair after chemotherapy
What should the patient remember during treatment? Health is the main value, beauty can be returned after a course of drugs, using a wig, scarf or other headgear for a while.
It is difficult for women to survive this period, their self-esteem falls, depression arises. Therefore, relatives should support the patient, recalling that these are temporary difficulties. After all, growth after “chemistry” is better for those patients who are constantly on a positive wave, nourishing the body with vitamins and minerals. Important: when preparing for a course, it is not necessary to make dyeing, to do a perm, to use heat treatment by curling, ironing, etc. Thus, the hair will stay strong longer, the probability of their loss will decrease.
Feed with minerals and vitamins
You need to discuss with your doctor taking vitamins, because vitamins for hair growth of group B can provoke the growth of cancer cells. And the patient's body needs vitamins A, C, D.
You can not allow a decrease in hemoglobin in the blood, otherwise the hair will fall out even stronger. Drug complexes with iron content are also selected by a doctor. He prescribes the dosage and form of the drug to the patient.
To improve blood flow, it is necessary to perform a scalp massage. Thanks to him, new hair grows, and the patient calms down, relaxes. They make a massage in the direction from the forehead to the temples, smoothly moving into the occipital region. If baldness is a point character, then you should not perform pressing and sharp massage movements.
With the help of such compositions, you can make your curls stronger, improve the structure of growing curls. The store sells ready-made protein masks, but you can do it yourself.
Mask with the addition of glucose. For its preparation will need protein. It is easy to buy in stores for sports nutrition. Take 6 teaspoons of protein, dilute to a state of slurry in warm water, add 4 teaspoons of powdered sugar, stir until a homogeneous paste. We moisten hair with water, lightly dry with a towel, apply the resulting paste. Keep the composition to about 60 minutes, after washing off the mask with cool water. If desired, the protein is replaced by egg protein. Hair will become stronger, they will shine.
This mask will help to saturate the hair with useful substances and accelerate their growth. Take 2 teaspoons of gelatin powder, add 6 teaspoons of hot water to the container and leave to swell. After the powder swells, pour half a tablespoon of any shampoo into the mixture. The composition is applied, rubbed and left on the head for half an hour. Top wrapped with a towel, then wash off the mask with warm water.
Means of plant origin will be a good recovery after the "chemistry" for the patient. These are decoctions based on wild rose, Rhodiola, Schisandra Chinese.
They can prevent loss, accelerate their regrowth after treatment. But you should not wait for a quick result, hair restoration after chemotherapy does not occur earlier than 90 days.
How to strengthen the hair after the "chemistry"?
After the treatment is completed, treat the scalp correctly, use moisturizers to care for it and protect it from sunlight and aggressive environment. A scarf or other cotton headdress is put on the head. Headband or bathing cap will be suitable for the room.
While the hairs grow and regenerate, it is not necessary to blow-dry and put them in a high temperature (forceps, iron). The shampoo should be as soft as possible, and you should only wash your hair with warm or cool water.
In order for the coat to become strong and shiny, you need to take decoctions based on flax, barley or oats. It is recommended to rinse with infusions and decoctions of healing herbs. You can strengthen them with nettle masks or compositions with tincture of propolis, horsetail, celandine.
According to oncologists, it is necessary to rub Rogain to prevent baldness after treatment, but not with the goal of eliminating the loss, but to activate their growth in the future. After the treatment, the hair will lose the patient more slowly, and the recovery period will take less time. The drug is expensive, in some cases causes allergic reactions.After it, heartbeat may increase and blood pressure may rise.
So that they fall out less, during the treatment gels with a cooling compound are used. They reduce the injury of the hair follicles and the hairs will fall out less. By reducing the blood supply to the follicles, the dose of intake medication also becomes less.
Recommendations for hair restoration
To make the hair on the head appear faster and not to injure the growing hairs, it is necessary to follow a number of recommendations.
- Wash your head not with hot water, use baby shampoo without fragrances and dyes.
- You can not do thermo-laying and hair styled hair dryer.
- If necessary, make the hair they are strengthened with ribbons.
- Massage brush or comb with rare teeth is used for combing.
- Do not collect their braids
- Caring cosmetics must be nutritious and with herbal ingredients
- Do not use satin or silk for headbands.
- You can consult with an oncologist about taking sorbents, vitamins and the feasibility of membrane plasma exchange procedures. These procedures are done two to three times at intervals of five to six days.
Will be informative about diffuse alopecia
The first hair, which will appear after the "chemistry", can be thinned. Usually they are shaved or trimmed to the base. After the hair becomes stronger, you need to provide them with proper care. If the hairs grow scraps and uneven over the entire surface of the head, it is recommended to shave them. Gradually, they will begin to be distributed more evenly. In this case, often the first hairs fall out. This should not be frightened, because the recovery period may vary.
Often, after a course of treatment, the patient needs additional consultation from the trichologist, it is possible to carry out procedures with PUVA lamps. And it will also help in the restoration of mesotherapy by injecting useful substances under the skin. She quickly revive "asleep" and damaged follicles.
Why does chemotherapy promote hair loss?
Hair loss after chemotherapy is inevitable. This happens to men and women regardless of their age. After cessation of treatment, when the disease begins to recede, the follicles go on recovery. Hair slowly begin to grow back. The degree of hair loss depends on the set of drugs. Many anticancer drugs lead to complete baldness, but some of them have little effect and some of the hair remains. Point-of-use medications are starting to be used today. Their action is directed only to the affected areas of the body, while the rest of the organs and cells are not adversely affected.
As observations show, people will notice changes only if a person loses about 60% of their hair. It is important to initially tune in to the fact that the loss of hair is an inevitable process. Psychologists advise to focus on coping with the disease. This is the original goal. Such minor nuances as the loss of hair - this is a minor issue. After recovery, it will be easy to cope with this problem. Hair after chemotherapy will grow anyway. This is a medical fact. In order to deal with this trouble less painfully, it is better to make a short haircut before starting treatment.
Why does hair fall out after chemotherapy and what to do about it? The main reason is that anticancer drugs slow down the process of cell division. Hair follicles are active cells, so drugs affect them most strongly. The patient may lose not only the hair, but also eyebrows with eyelashes. This is an individual process. It is influenced by several factors
- the patient's age, the severity of the disease, the general condition of the body,
- number of chemotherapy courses,
- a set of drugs
- general condition of the hair.
The composition of drugs includes toxic substances that worsen the condition of hair, slow down their growth, thin, make brittle. Full hair restoration after chemotherapy takes about a year.
Do not worry much, the hair is not immediately, but grow back
Is it possible to prevent hair loss: the necessary drugs
The issue of preventing baldness is controversial. Doctors do not have a consensus on this. Medications are selected based on the type of disease. The impact of drugs on the hair in the account is not taken. Doctors are working to create the possibility of preserving the head of hair during chemotherapy, but so far there is no effective remedy.
Doctors recommend using minoxidil. This is a blood pressure remedy. However, studies have shown that when applied to the scalp, alopecia does not appear as active. After undergoing a course of treatment, this remedy significantly accelerates hair growth. Using this tool without consulting a doctor is strictly prohibited. It has a number of side effects. In addition to allergies can cause disruptions in the cardiovascular system.
The cooling effect of the scalp has a positive effect. This is achieved by slowing the blood supply to the follicles, which will absorb much less toxic substances.
How to care for hair at home during the period of chemotherapy?
When hair falls out after chemotherapy, measures must be taken to restore it. Growing hair after chemotherapy is often not the same as before. This is due to the fact that medicinal substances change the structure of the hair. Often, after chemotherapy, curly hair grows and may become softer.
It is important to choose the right comb at the time of treatment. It should be as soft as possible. Doctors recommend making a short haircut. Men are better off shaving bald. In addition, this haircut today is very popular. If you leave a long hairstyle, the loss will be too noticeable, which will adversely affect the emotional state of the patient.
Hair restoration time after chemotherapy and folk remedies
To quickly grow hair after chemotherapy, and during treatment to reduce the negative effect, follow the following recommendations:
- shampooing should be done as rarely as possible, only as needed. It is better not to do this more than once a week. To wash, use baby shampoo or soap,
- It is not recommended to dye hair after chemotherapy and even more so during it. It is better not to use hair dryers, styling, ironing and curling products,
- find yourself at the time of chemical perms,
- rub moisturizing oils into the scalp.
It is worth noting that the loss can begin both immediately and one month after the start of treatment. Hair begins to grow after chemotherapy after 3-4 weeks, and the full recovery of hair takes at least a year.
Why does hair fall out
Damage to the hair follicles is the most common consequence of chemotherapy, when a person deliberately takes poisons that affect cancer formation. Mandatory practice is to warn the patient about this and other side effects, however, when it comes to the life and death of the patient, usually no one thinks about the beauty of the hairstyle.
First course of chemotherapy in most cases, it does not carry a serious threat to the hair follicles, the bangs are not noticeably balding, and the injuries received are eliminated by themselves quickly. Special methods of hair restoration are becoming necessary, starting with the second course of cancer chemotherapy.
After the procedures, there is a significant thinning of the hair and a change in its structure, which leads to intensive hair loss. By the way, this effect is observed not only in the head area, other parts of the body are also affected by baldness.
What chemotherapy leads to hair loss
Not every therapeutic agent used for cancer, leads to baldness and the need to restore and force the growth of new hair. The hardest drugs for follicles are those whose goal is to prevent the malignant neoplasm from continuing to grow and increase in size.
An example of such a drug is Cytoxan, which is actively used in breast cancer in women. Other drugs that actively affect the appearance of the hair are Adriamycin and Taxol. The latter leads to complete baldness, the restoration of growth after its reception requires more effort.
The essence of the actions of these drugs is cytostatic effects that prevent the division of cell tissue, and since chemotherapy is not a targeted treatment, it also affects the hair, the cellular structure of the follicles of which slows down its recovery. To calculate the level of baldness, you need to know the dose taken, the duration of the procedure, as well as the age and health characteristics of the patient.
How to quickly restore hair
The treatment process for chemotherapy consists of the steps:
- prevent hair loss,
- quick recovery after taking the chemicals
To date, research does not provide unambiguous answers to the first question. The solution may be the use of targeted therapy in oncology, when the effect is targeted. However, the availability of targeted therapies for cancer treatment is much lower compared to chemotherapy.
Nevertheless, some advances in baldness after chemotherapy in recent years occur. In pharmacology, there is a trend to reduce the toxicity of drugs, and additional drugs are being developed that help to level the negative effect on hair, which leads to their rapid recovery and regrowth.
Some medical scientists are inclined to believe that Minoxidil may help prevent baldness. This medicine was invented to combat hypertension and bring blood pressure to normal, but later another effect was noticed, consisting in the positive properties of hair loss, if rubbed into the scalp.
There are no official clinical confirmations of the efficacy of Minoxidil, but today it is the only thing that is proposed as a means of recovery in the treatment of chemotherapy. We do not call to buy and use this tool, like any medicine, it can be used only after consulting a doctor.
As a preventive measure, restoring and promoting hair growth during and after chemotherapy, the application of different gels and cooling with ice is recommended. In the latter case, the mechanism is lowering the temperature around the follicle, so that it consumes less blood and, accordingly, receives less harmful substances. In this way, braking hair loss is achieved, but its effectiveness is low.
Consider other popular preventive measures to restore hair growth after chemotherapy. To reduce the harmful effect of apply:
- The above effects of reduced temperature, which causes less poison to enter the bulb,
- Special helmets with gel applied from inside with cooling function. An effective measure that gives the result in 60% of cases, preventing hair loss. You need to wear a helmet before the chemotherapy procedure, and remove it in 30-60 minus after it ends.
- Methods of special gentle care, consisting in the use of a soft comb, which does not allow brittle hair to break quickly.
- Washing of the head is shown in water no more than 35-40 degrees, vegetable shampoos with nutrients are recommended.
- To protect the scalp during chemotherapy for cancer, it is recommended to wear a hat or ribbon that tightly wraps the head.
- Additionally, masks with ceramides and proteins help to give strength to the follicles.
- Any procedures that cause injury to the hair, for example, hair dryers, irons, etc., are subject to full exclusion.
- Strengthens hair loss exposure to high or low temperature.
To normalize the mental state associated with involuntary baldness, especially for women during chemotherapy, we can wear kerchiefs, wigs, which can not only hide an obvious flaw, but also give a special highlight to the appearance.
Acceleration of hair growth
In a healthy person who is not adversely affected by chemicals, hair grows at a rate of 5-12 mm per month. It is impossible to speed up this process, thus, to visually increase the volume of hair, you need to slow down the loss and loss of hair.
In the situation after chemotherapy, reduce the degree of baldness in the following ways:
- At the initial stage of the appearance of new strands, it is important to support them with moisturizing agents, which will further reduce the itching that occurs when new hairs grow.
- Even in the process of treatment it is necessary to protect the bald head from active sunlight, low and high temperatures. This function is assumed by the hair, and in their absence it is necessary not to hesitate to wear hats, kerchiefs, and wigs.
- The first curls are usually very weak and thin. In order to increase their structure with hair growth, the first thin strands are usually neatly shaved or trimmed.
- Even if there are positive dynamics in regrowth, it is required not to neglect the soft comb.
What to do if hair grows into scraps
The only way to correct the situation in this case is to shave your head. Restoration of hair follicles after chemical exposure is uneven. In addition, part of the regrown locks often initially falls out.
In any case, by trimming and adjusting the curls with uneven growth, the hair will normalize over time, and all the flaws will disappear. The recovery period for all lasts a different time. In some, the hair begins to grow fast enough, in others, if there is a predisposition to baldness, the recovery period is stretched for many months.
Chemotherapy Hair Care Techniques
Complex strengthening of hair follicles in the course of therapy, significantly affects the rate of hair growth in the period when the disease begins to remission. However, with treatment, the effectiveness of using any reducing preparations is extremely low, since potent chemical reagents negate all their effects.
If the question of hairstyle is of very serious importance even in case of cancer, then consultation of the trichologist will be useful for developing therapeutic procedures in this area. So called highly specialized dermatologist dealing with problems of the scalp and hair.
The process of diagnostics at the trichologist consists in examining the skin and hair structure using a micro camera. After a similar study, an individual complex of drugs is selected that promote the fastest regrowth of the curl.
In addition, it may be useful special peeling, cleansing the skin surface and improves blood circulation in the surface layer with follicles. Peeling is carried out with a PUUA lamp with special ultraviolet radiation from different spectra. Next, appoint nanophoresiswhen delivery of active therapeutic substances is carried out by exposure to an electric field. An alternative is mesotherapy, which consists in spraying the skin.
After the complex treatment of hair damaged by chemotherapy, the follicles are saturated with oxygen and begin their recovery. How quickly this will happen depends on many factors, therefore it is impossible to give any exact figures on this score.The average recovery time is 2-4 months.
The use of masks after chemotherapeutic treatment is a good growth stimulant and tonic. The variety of recipes allows you to multifaceted care for growing hair, preventing them from falling out and speeding up the recovery. Here are a couple of common common recipes for masks:
- Based on the volume of available hair, mix onion juice and castor oil in a ratio of 1: 1. Most often taken on a tablespoon of each ingredient. Next, add calendula tincture of about the same volume and chilli pepper. After thorough mixing, add the yolk of one egg, and beat the mixture. Insist for a quarter of an hour and further add a little brandy and honey. The nuance is the fact that it is necessary to have onion juice, not the onion pulp. If this is not taken into account, then the hair after the mask for a long time will smell unpleasant. When the mixture is ready, it is applied to the head and covered with a cap. The duration of therapy is 1 hour.
- In order to start active, high-quality hair growth after chemotherapy, an agent is shown, the basis of which is tea brew. This affordable and cheap remedy is available; it improves the nutrition of the hair bulb with oxygen, due to a better blood supply in the head. Another plus is the normalization of acid-base balance on the surface of the skin. To prepare the seven take a quarter kilogram of sulfur tea tea and curl half a liter of vodka. Infusion should occur in dark conditions for at least two hours. Next, the base of the mask is filtered, the pulp is not needed, but the infusion is rubbed into the head. To maintain a positive result in applying the mask, the hair with it must be wrapped with a film and kept for an hour. After a specified time, the head must be washed well with a nourishing shampoo.
Restoration of normal hair growth after chemotherapy cannot be imagined without saturation with vitamin complexes and microelements. Taking vitamins, it is possible to reduce loss and alopecia directly during treatment, but the effectiveness in such a period is low, but after chemotherapy such rehabilitation procedures cannot be neglected.
Vitamin B is the main component for hair growth. A, E, F, C are also important. Without a severe chemical effect, the balance of these microelements is formed by itself, with the incoming food, but during recovery it is necessary to saturate the body with them.
- Vitamin B is found in large quantities in legumes, meat products with a crane shade, egg yolk, buckwheat, dairy products, tangerines, and liver.
- A - they are rich in carrots, egg whites.
- E - required for hydration of follicles, improves the functionality of the sebaceous gland, contained in cucumbers, sunflower.
- C is a universal trace element that is involved in a variety of metabolic processes, including the growth of hair on the head.
During the recovery period after chemotherapy, it is possible to increase the growth of new hair without buying expensive medicines and drugs. For this is important improve blood supply in the layers of the epidermis of the skull, which is achieved with the help of herbal medicine.
There are two ways to stimulate blood circulation:
- Application of burning mixtures
For the first method, the application of red hot pepper is suitable, the gruel of which is covered with a plaster for a while. At the same time, it is necessary to take into account possible injury to existing bulbs and that the result due to this will not be instantaneous.
A more gentle way to improve the blood flow is a massage carried out on a whim, in circular rubbing movements.
Author: site editor, date June 24, 2018