This is removing the paint from the curls by combining the coloring pigment with the components of the tool. As a result of the procedure, the molecules of the wash are connected with the pigment of the ink and push it out. It turns out the reverse staining process. Usually used to remove dark tones from curls.
In just one session, you can lighten hair on 1-3 tones. Accordingly, if you are a brunette you want to become a red-haired beauty, you will have to repeat the procedure several times. The interval between the manipulations should be 2-3 weeks. As part of the means for decoupling can be strong oxidizing agents or natural ingredients.
- Deep. Used to lighten very dark curls. Professional products include ammonia and hydrogen peroxide. Accordingly, the procedure harms the hair. At the same time, the result after decoupling may be unexpected. In the same way as after painting, hair can be colored unevenly, stained.
Hair bleaching procedure
In this case, the removal of color is carried out by removing both natural and artificial pigment from the hair. Thus, you do the same thing as highlighting or lightening curls. In almost all cases, after washing the dark hair, it becomes red or yellow. Therefore, it is necessary to re-tint or paint in the desired color.
The clarifier contains hydroperite, which is mixed with oxidizing agents. As a result of the chemical reaction of the two components, the hair becomes discolored.
Please note that the staining procedure after clarification is best done after 2 weeks. For hair is stress. In addition, choose a paint that is lighter than usual, otherwise you risk becoming dark-haired again.
It is believed that bleaching remover - the most harmful to the curls, so do not overdo the composition, otherwise you will be left without hair.
The main types of professional paint washes from hair
There are a lot of tools on the market not only for painting, but also for removing the results of unsuccessful painting. Their composition and action differs, depending on the initial result of dyeing and the desired color.
Types of products for washing hair dye:
- With fruit acids and oils. These are sparing agents that contain malic, grape, and orange acids. They have a slightly acidic pH value, so gradually and slowly remove the dark shade from the curls. Commonly used when minor tint correction is needed.
Complex substances. These are products containing acids and natural oils. Thanks to this mixture it is possible to reduce the negative effect of the procedure.
Color correction systems. There are not many such products on the market right now. Their action is based on the ejection of pigment from the hair, which was obtained as a result of dyeing. Accordingly, the natural pigment remains unaffected, and the structure of the hair is less damaged.
Overview of the best hair dye washer manufacturers
A large assortment of products from well-known manufacturers of professional hair cosmetics is now on the market and in salons. They may be ammonia or contain fruit acids.
Names of products and manufacturers of hair dye washers:
- Hair Light Remake Color. Corrector, which is used to change the shade. In the composition there is no peroxide and ammonia, respectively, it penetrates only into the upper layers of the hair and pushes artificial pigments. Used in salons, but you can carry out the procedure at home.
Color-off from Farmen. Means containing wheat proteins and fruit acids. It does not lighten the hair, but connects the artificial pigment and pushes it out. Makes hair brighter by 2 tones, can be used to wash black paint, you need to spend for this several procedures.
COLORIANNE COLOR SYSTEM from BRELIL. Professional Italian tool used by hairdressers. The substance is based on special constituents that form bonds with the artificial pigment that resemble free radicals. Accordingly, after the procedure you need to paint the curls. Otherwise, the color may recover.
Estel Color Off. This is an inexpensive professional tool that can be used to restore the natural hair color after dyeing. Does not contain ammonia and peroxide, in the composition there are weak acids that will help lighten curls by 2-3 tones.
Nouvelle. It is used to remove old paint from ammonia-based hair. Please note that it is not allowed to decapitate hair dyed with henna and dye based on metal salts. In the composition of the wash there is no peroxide and ammonia, it is a solution that reduces the connections between molecules and makes the color less saturated.
HC Hair Light Remake Color. Substance for surface pickup based on fruit acid. There are no ammonia and peroxide compounds in the composition. You can lighten the curls by 1-3 tones, while the tool eliminates the heterogeneity of staining and makes the tone even.
Eclair Clair by L’Oreal Paris. This substance for removing paint from the hair by the method of clarification. With the help of cosmetics, you can lighten the hair by 3-4 tones. The structure of the hair is damaged due to the excretion of natural pigment. Hair is simply discolored due to peroxide and oxidizing agents. Dries hair, but ideal for quickly lightening very dark hair.
The instructions for each tool have a detailed description of the process itself. The exposure time of the washes from different manufacturers and compositions varies. Thus, substances based on fruit acids need to be kept longer than perhydrol bleaching compositions.
Tips for using professional washes:
- Estimate hair color after dyeing. If he is very dark, and you want to be a red-haired beauty or a blonde, use means for a deep wash. They remove the pigment dye from the hair.
If you want to adjust the shade a little, use the washes with fruit acids and proteins. They gently remove the dye from the upper layers of the hair. The structure of the hair remains unchanged. Can be used after using balms-tonics.
Brightening washes are used to make the color lighter by 4 tones. The substance contains perhydrol and oxidizing agents. They are very harmful to the hair. The hair becomes very dry, hair becomes thinner.
Before applying any wash, test for allergies. This is a routine check of a new cosmetic. To do this, the remover is applied to the arm fold area and held for 30 minutes. If there is no itching and redness, you can use the product on the curls.
Do not keep the product longer than this time, especially if it contains peroxide or ammonia. You risk together with a cap to remove some of the curls.
If the hair color suits you, but you don’t like the shade, try using folk remedies before purchasing a professional tool. Perhaps two procedures with the use of fruit juices or oils would be enough to even out the color and remove the ugly shade.
After lightening the hair try to use dyes with blue pigments. They drown out a yellow or red tint. Do not use light brown color, otherwise you risk dyeing the hair green.
Folk methods of washing the paint with hair
Of course, the cost of professional hair dye removers is quite high, so not everyone can afford it. If the curls are dark, and you want them to be lighter on tone, use natural products.
Recipes for washes from natural products:
- Vegetable oil. You can use sunflower, olive or burdock oil. Enhances the effect of brandy. To prepare the wash, mix 5 parts butter and 1 part brandy. Keep the fat mixture to 3 hours, after making a turban from a towel.
Mayonnaise. The action of the product is due to the presence of vegetable oil and vinegar in mayonnaise. You need to mix in a pot of 150 g of mayonnaise with 30 g of vegetable oil. Spread the gruel in your hair and forget about it for 2 hours. Rinse with ordinary shampoo and rinse with lemon water.
Aspirin from green shade. Use, if after staining with light brown paint turned marsh color. To prepare the composition, crush 5 tablets of salicylic acid and add 120 ml of warm water to the powder. Moisten the curls with liquid and put a towel turban on your head. Keep on hair 60 minutes.
Honey. With the help of bee nectar, you can lighten the curls in several tones. Honey gives the head of a beautiful wheat shade. To do this, wash the curls with shampoo, and when they dry out a little, apply bee nectar. Shake your head with oilcloth and put on a thin hat. Hold for 8 hours, so spend the procedure before going to bed.
Dry wine. Used for lightening. If you need to lighten the curls by 2 or more tones, repeat the procedure daily for 7 days. Mix in a saucepan 100 ml of white wine and 20 ml of sunflower oil. Warm the mixture and distribute on the hair. Leave to act for 1.5-2 hours. Wash off with detergent.
Baking soda. It is better to use the owners of greasy hair, as the mixture dries curls. To prepare the liquid in 120 ml of warm water, dissolve 30 g of soda. Evenly pour the curls and put on a warm cap on his head. Lie for 30 minutes, and after you wash the product, apply a balm on the strands.
Chamomile decoction. If you want to slightly lighten the curls, several times a week after washing your head, rinse the curls with chamomile decoction. It gives the locks a beautiful shine and golden hue.
How to wash the paint from the hair - see the video:
Decapitation is usually carried out in beauty salons. But you can wash off the paint in this way and at home. To do this, you must use professional tools for washing. At home, they can wash off the paint no less effectively than in the cabin, but for the first time it is better to contact the experts. After all, a professional hairdresser knows much better how much of the drug to be applied specifically to lice hair, in what proportions. The specialist will thus minimize to the minimum the damage that your hair may cause.
It is possible to wash off paint from hair either deep wash, or superficial. If your hair is dyed dark, then the most effective for you, of course, will be a deep wash. But this option of washing is too harmful for the hair, because it contains a huge amount of chemical oxidants.
A surface wash is less effective, but it does the hair much less damage. For dark-colored hair, it is better to first apply a surface wash, but if it does not help, then only deep hair decaping remains. The procedure of washing the dye from the hair in a superficial way turns out to be the most gentle, since such preparations do not contain in their composition oxidizing agents that destroy the hair structure.
Surface decoupling is perfect if you need to slightly adjust the hair color.
If the result of an unsuccessful hair dye turned out to be too dark in color, then bleaching agents can serve as drugs for washing the paint. Using such preparations, you will not return your natural shade of hair, but lighten the existing one by three or four tones.
The field of the first use of decolorizing drugs, you can get a reddish tint, which is sometimes completely undesirable. But if you repeat the procedure, you can get rid of it. It should be noted that it is not desirable to re-bleach the hair immediately, it is better to repeat the procedure in a couple of weeks. If you wait so much time there are no options, then the only way out is to immediately dye your hair in the desired color.
The composition of bleaching washes includes chemical components and oxidants, which are very detrimental to the health and structure of the hair. But they are practically the only way to get rid of black hair after unsuccessful dyeing. Often, after the use of bleaching preparations for washing the dye from the hair, their structure deteriorates greatly, and in some cases, the ends of the hair split and fall off.
That is why, the obligatory procedures after bleaching should be carried out a comprehensive treatment of hair, and their nutrition with serums, balms, and also restoring masks. In addition, after the bleaching procedure, you need to carefully consider the choice of paint for subsequent dyeing. After this method of washing the paint from the hair, they become too susceptible to coloring substances.
How hair remover works - what effect can be achieved
Using hair washes is the best option to return to the original color. Its structure contains active chemical elements: clarifiers, pigment substitutes, etc.
Hair remover at home
When they enter the hair structure, they either reduce the pigment molecule to its minimum size, or completely destroy it.
Flushing paint pigments from hair at home with the use of folk cosmetology and professional washes is always stress for the hair. Therefore, hairdressers do not recommend using this procedure too often.
There are two types of washing operation:
- Surface wash. In this case, the pigment is washed off only from the surface of the hair. This procedure is suitable for dyeing hair in bright colors or with a slight change in color.
- Deep wash. It is recommended to make a deep wash in professional salons. During it, active chemical oxidants are used, which are able to completely destroy the dye pigments from the inside of the hair structure.
What determines the result of washing, which is carried out at home:
- quality and manufacturer of paint and washes,
- hair structure and type,
- color pigment and natural hair color,
- the correctness of the procedure and preparation.
For light shades, a single surface wash is enough; black can only be displayed using 2-3 treatments. It is most difficult to wash off the paint with red pigments. In this case, often resort to bleaching hair.
Is it possible to return the natural hair color remover
It is quite difficult to restore the natural hair color, especially at home. Depending on the natural color and color of hair coloring, you may need one or several washing procedures.
Professionals recommend returning to their color gradually, over several surface wash procedures.
The exception in the form of a deep wash is necessary if the natural color is light and the hair is dyed dark.
In this case, you need to wait until the hair grows a few centimeters, and then carries out the procedure itself. In this case, the means for washing is applied not to all the hair, but only to the part. This avoids getting the product on the skin and hair follicles.
Experts advise the use of folk cosmetology to return to their natural color at home. This will help to fully preserve the color and get rid of the foreign pigment. Also produced professional means for washing, which reduce the amount of coloring pigment and does not affect the natural shade.
How does the wash affect hair?
The negative impact of washing on the hair is associated primarily with the active action of chemical components. Getting into the hair structure, they destroy not only the coloring pigment, but also the tissues of the hair itself.
Due to washing at home, hair may suffer as follows:
- chemicals in contact with the scalp can destroy hair follicles. This leads to hair loss and decrease in their density,
- the destruction of the pigment adversely affects the structure of the hair. It can become porous. Because of this, fragility increases, the number of split ends,
- worsening scalp condition. On skin with high sensitivity, irritation, an allergic reaction and even a chemical burn may appear.
The effects on hair are directly related to the type of wash. For weak, damaged hair, it is better to use a surface wash or use folk cosmetology.
After washing it is necessary to improve the hair.
Hair recuperation after washing
This can be done with the help of special series of caring cosmetics for damaged hair. Vitamin and mineral complexes will help improve the condition of the scalp and hair follicles.
What composition for washing is better to choose with respect to the type of hair?
The negative impact of washing on the hair can be reduced by selecting the means for your hair type:
- Washes for greasy hair. For such hair, you can use almost any means. Allocated fat lubricates and protects hair from strong drying. But for this type it is not recommended to use natural washes based on vegetable oils, cream and fatty kefir.
- Washes for normal hair. In this case, you can also use almost any wash. But it is necessary to give preference to products in which there is less oxidizer and ammonia is absent.
- Remover for dry hair. Owners of such curls better to use only natural washes. It is not recommended to use products based on soda and soap, and also not to add alcohol to the wash.
Preparation of the composition and tools
In the manufacture of natural washing or use of professional composition at home, you must use the dishes and tools made of ceramics, glass or plastic. To prepare you will need:
- towel (their shoulders are covered),
- cooking bowl,
- application sponge
- plastic bag or shower cap,
- mixing tool.
Hair washing step by step
Step by step instruction of the procedure
Instructions for using the wash:
- Means is applied only on the dry, not washed hair.
- At the roots need to apply less composition, and more on the tips.
- After applying the hair you need to collect in a knot, put a hat on top or wrap with plastic wrap.
- Action time - 1 hour (for professional tools - 20 minutes).
- You can wash off the product with a hair balm, shampoo, soap or rinse (depending on the composition of the wash).
- Hair dryer can not be dried.
- Repeat the procedure can be no earlier than 1 week.
Instructions for professional tools may vary.
Hair care after washing
Comprehensive care for the scalp and hair will quickly restore them after the procedure of washing. Care must contain the following elements:
- Nourishing and moisturizing masks:
- with fruit acids, keratin and proteins,
- based on sour cream for dry and normal hair,
- based on chicken eggs for greasy hair.
- Vitamins. Special vitamin complexes can be added to shampoos and masks, used for head massage.
- Massage. It helps to improve the performance of the hair follicles by stimulating blood circulation.
- Refusal of harmful effects on hair. In the first weeks it is better to abandon the use of a hair dryer and hair dye.
Hair care after washing
Nuances of the wash for the dark curls
Removing the dark pigment from the hair is long and difficult. Depending on the desired shade, the procedure can be applied from 3 times. Washing the black color requires clarification and discoloration, this requires funds with hydrogen peroxide and ammonia.
They have a very negative effect on hair and can cause carrot-colored hair, which needs to be washed off additionally..
At home, to get rid of the dark shade will help folk remedies based on drinking soda and ascorbic acid. The concentration of oxidants in these substances is less than in professional products, but can also harm the hair.
Nuances of washing for light curls
Wash light paint from the hair is quite easy. The exception is some tint balsams that are not exposed to chemical attack. Problems can occur only if the hair is strongly discolored before painting.
Rinse blond and light blond shade can be by any means. Among the professional it is best to pick up products without oxidizing agents and ammonia. To remove the color at home will help mask on the basis of kefir (ryazhenki), vegetable oils and rinses with lemon or chamomile.
What should be considered for washing red hair?
It is rather difficult to remove the pigment after dyeing in red and chestnut shades. Especially for those who have natural hair color blond or light blond. When washing red hair, you need to consider several features:
- when choosing a wash, priority should be given to the one that does not violate the natural hair color,
- may need several procedures
- for very fair hair, it is necessary to carry out a lightening procedure, in rare cases - a bleaching.
Red hair wash
Experts in these cases recommend using tinted balms of light brown or ash-platinum color at all stages.
The minus when washing red hair is a yellowish tint that appears even after several procedures. Frequent treatments using oxidants are very harmful to the hair, so red-haired girls need to stock up on a lot of caring cosmetics.
On the basis of kefir
Kefir based wash is great for loose and dry hair. To make this product at home you will need a liter of kefir. One spoon of salt is added to it and the liquid is stirred. At the end of cooking, pour one tablespoon of oil.
For dry hair, you can add two chicken eggs, and for the withdrawal of red pigment - a few drops of lemon juice. With a lack of kefir, it can be replaced by ryazhenka.
To wash the paint, you can use only natural honey. Honey remover is suitable for "removing" the old paint or return to the natural color.
Honey for washing hair
For the preparation of honey remover will need a large amount of liquid honey. The curls should be completely covered with the agent, and then wound the hair with a linen cloth. The fabric will also need a lot, because it is quickly soaked in honey.
For the effectiveness of a professional product, the honey procedure should be repeated about 4-7 times depending on the desired shade of hair.
Based on soda
The hair remover at home from soda dries hair very strongly, so you can use it only for people with a fat-prone head. The advantage of soda is its high performance.
To make a mask-remover, gradually stir 5 tablespoons of baking soda (for short hair) in warm water. If the length of hair from the neck to the shoulder blades, you will need from 7 to 10 spoons, and for long hair from 10 to 15.
It is necessary to keep the wash for about 20 minutes, if the hair is bright red or black, the time is increased by 5 minutes. You can wash off the soda with any shampoo, but if this is difficult, any kind of soap will help.
Experts do not recommend often using a soda mask and repeating the procedure more often 2 times in one color flushing process.
Soda for washing hair
Professional hair washes: Estel, Brelil Professional, PAUL MITCHEL, L’Oreal Professionnel and others
The store wash for hair at home can be used thanks to a gentle formula with the addition of various nutritional and restorative components.
Many well-known manufacturers of products for hair care offer their own line of tools to get rid of paint. Such products do not contain ammonia, hydrogen peroxide and other aggressive substances; they can wash away dark paint from the hair in several steps.
The action is limited to destruction with the subsequent removal of artificial coloring pigment, the natural color remains the same.
Here are some examples of cosmetic decolorants found on the shelves of specialty stores:
- Emulsion for removing resistant paints COLOR OFF. Estelle hair remover gently removes paint particles, is used to correct color after dyeing,
- The Paul Mitchel BACKTRACK system is represented by a set of 3 products that allow you to wash the dye from your hair at home, almost without harming their health,
- COLOR REVERSE from the manufacturer Salerm destroys the coloring matter of non-plant origin. Harmless to the structure of the hair and scalp
- L’Oreal Professionnel's Efassor delicately removes stubborn paint from curls without affecting natural color.
There are other tools with similar characteristics. Despite the relative safety of use advocated by manufacturers in advertising, professional hair remover requires adherence to a number of rules that you should be aware of before the procedure:
- Washing is best done on unwashed curls, as well as staining,
- When one application was not enough, you need to wait two weeks before the next time. If the resulting shade does not look too attractive, the washed hair dye will save the situation,
- It is necessary to strictly follow the instructions attached to the decolorants in order to avoid sad consequences for the hair,
- Decapitated strands need special attention and extra care,
- Dyeing hair from hair is used mainly in winter, when the sun is not so active. About thermal styling tools, too, will have to be forgotten for a while.
The cost of dekolorantov in comparison with the services of hairdressers low, which makes this method of washing public and convenient.
How to make an effective wash with the help of folk remedies
For those who do not trust the bright labels of purchased miracle products, good recipes can be found in non-traditional cosmetology. In terms of speed of impact and the result obtained, they are a great lose to factory counterparts, but in no way affect the external and internal state of the curls.
Moreover, washing the hair dye from natural ingredients can improve the health of the hair weakened by regular dyeing.
Mask remover for hair at home with kefir or yogurt
The composition of this tool can be changed in accordance with the type of hair: for dry strands with split ends, you can add a spoonful of any vegetable oil to the mask, for too greasy - add the same mustard powder.
To wash off the paint at home, the mixture with kefir, yogurt or other sour-milk drink is applied to slightly damp clean hair, tightly wrapped with cling film. Leave the hair in this form to obtain a visible effect should be for two hours.
After the exposure time, rinse with warm water and shampoo.
This gentle hair remover can be used at least every other day at any time of the year - there will be no harm.
100 ml of juice of one lemon, two eggs, a quarter cup of vodka and two large spoons of regular shampoo can increase the effectiveness of the mask's effect on kefir. The principle of application remains the same, but the exposure time is extended to 8 hours.
Washing of dark hair with soda and soap
Wash off the black paint from the hair is quite a difficult task, some masks can not cope with it. Therefore, in the course is to put alkali. Natural high-quality soap for the time of the fight against artificial dyes can replace your favorite head wash.
In addition to its decoloring properties, this product makes curls thick, creating an invisible protective film around each hair shaft. They can be used to wash off the ammonia-free paint from the hair as well as temporary.
A more effective means of getting rid of traces of artificial colors can be considered soda shampoo. For its preparation, you must take the usual store shampoo and sodium salt in equal proportions, mix them thoroughly and wash your hair with a ready-made composition.
Wash off the paint from the hair with soda, if you mix 5 tablespoons of powder with half a teaspoon of table salt and pour all over with a glass of boiling water. Means to distribute on strands and withstand about an hour. Rinse the dried mixture thoroughly with plenty of water and shampoo.
After the procedure, a nourishing mask should be applied to the hair. This will prevent dehydration of curls.
Gentle henna remover from hair
Henna is a natural natural dye. Unlike resistant chemical dyes, it is harmless to hair and has a beneficial effect on their structure.
It is much more difficult to get rid of a reddish hue, since not every tool can destroy the pigments of natural origin. Washing homemade hair dye Estel is perfect for this purpose.
If it is not possible to get a ready-made decolorant, it is worth trying folk remedies. Well helps alcohol tincture of red pepper. Especially if applied immediately after an unsuccessful dyeing.
Over time, it will be more difficult to remove henna particles from the hair. The composition should be kept for about 25 minutes under plastic wrap. Wash off with plenty of warm water.
You can make a wash based on vegetable oils. To do this, mix 4 large spoons of burdock oil, two egg yolks and a little mustard powder. Oil tincture of burdock root, if desired, is replaced by olive, almond or any other oil.
The mixture is distributed on the strands along the entire length and hides under several layers of cling film. For rinsing it is better to use slightly diluted lemon juice.
Remove the "rust" from henna will, if rubbed into curls kefir mask with yeast. Ingredients are mixed in a ratio of 5: 1. The exposure time is 1.5 hours.
Another option kefir means the replacement of yeast cosmetic clay. The consistency of the mask should be close to thick cream. This recipe should be used on greasy hair type.
Using the tips of this article you can easily wash off unnecessary hair color.
If you decide to wash the paint from the hair at home with improvised means, you should be patient. Even with the regularity of procedures, henna can stay on the curls for up to two weeks.
What is washing hair dye
Coloring is not always successful - there are situations when a new color did not meet expectations or lay down, and something must be done with it. To remove such unexpected results, various methods of washing the hair dye help - that is, removing the coloring pigment by combining it with the components of the wash. This option is used in the transition from a very dark color to light or natural to remove dark pigment. Washing the paint from the hair is called decoupling; it can be done in the salon or at home.
Types of washing hair dye
All washes, depending on the intensity of exposure, composition are divided into three categories: chemical, natural, acid. The choice of a particular type depends on the degree of damage to the strands and the desired result. In addition to soft decoupling, many people resort to deep ejection of the pigment - bleaching, which removes both artificial and natural pigment. The result is a light (yellow or orange) base for coloring.
You should not resort to chemical procedures at home in order not to stay with an ugly hairdo. In the composition of the lightening chemical washes, washing out the color by four colors, there are oxidizing agents, perhydrol, and hydroponite, which dry out hair and impair their quality. Such a color corrector is chosen by brunettes who want to change color to medium blonde or blonde.
With fruit acids and oils
For damaged, thin strands choose the most gentle, gentle means with malic, grape, orange acid in the composition. A slightly acidic pH value slowly removes the dark pigment, so it is hardly suitable for a sharp change of image or transformation from a brunette to a blonde. Such tools are used for light color correction to make it a tone two lighter:
- Model name: Color-off from Farmen.
- The price varies within 1000 rubles.
- Characteristics: as part of the product - wheat proteins and fruit acids. As a result of the procedure, the locks are lightened by a half or two tones.
- Pros: a gentle hair remover, does not greatly change the quality and gently affects the natural pigment.
- Minuses: Two to four treatments are required to go from black to blond.
Another soft wash option is suitable for easy correction of uneven staining, but will not be an assistant when you exit from black to light brown:
- Model name: HC Hair Light Remake Color.
- Price: 700 rubles.
- Characteristics: the substance makes a surface wash, the composition does not contain ammonia and peroxide. The result of clarification depends on the initial state and can reach three tones.
- Pros: eliminates the heterogeneity of staining.
- Cons: corrects only minor color irregularities, not suitable for a full wash tint.
Lovers of soft composition and medium quality hair should pay attention to the following model of washing:
- Model Name: COLORIANNE REMOVE.
- Price: 1600 rubles.
- Characteristics: vitamins and soft fruit acids in the composition of the substance without harm remove unnecessary pigments from the colored curls. The soft composition does not cause irritation to the scalp.
- Pros: a gentle option for easy adjustment of hue.
- Cons: does not give a quick clarification to the tenth tone.
Color correction systems
The softest and most gentle wash options are color correction systems. This is a professional hair remover that acts only on an artificial dye and does not affect the natural color. Most of these tools have several stages, if necessary, repeat the course to achieve the ideal result. You can perform this procedure even at home:
- Model Name: Hair Dye Remover from Capus.
- Price: 520 rubles.
- Characteristics: Two-phase correction system. At first the coloring pigment dissolves, then is excreted due to the gentle formulation of the preparation. Natural color when washing is preserved. The black hair remover with Kapous doesn’t necessarily work out the first time: it all depends on the number of pre-coloring, the depth of the artificial pigment and the overall condition of the hairstyle.
- Pros: soft composition gently affects the hair and allows you to immediately repaint them in the desired shade.
- Minuses: the optimum result is reached only within a day after unsuccessful coloring.
The means of Italian manufacturers have become famous for their quality for deep dumping:
- Model Name: Brelil Hair Remover.
- Price: 2827 rubles.
- Product specifications: Means penetrate deep into the structure and return them to the maximum natural tone. If the texture is very hard or there have been multiple stains, a repeat course may be required.
- Pros: at a time means lightens 2-3 tones without harming the natural color.
- Cons: high price.
Means for washing the paint from the hair with acids and alkaline substances in the composition greatly influences the structure of the hair and the pigment inside. The use of acidic means completely washes away not only the artificial dye, but also the natural color, as a result, the effect of discoloration is achieved. This option is suitable for owners of very thick hair or dark shades who want to return to the natural color or repaint to blond:
- Model Name: Estel Color Off
- Price: 375 rubles
- Characteristics: carefully restores the natural color after staining. The absence of peroxide and ammonia in the composition provides a soft mixing of the pigment and lightening a couple of tones.
- Pros: low price.
- Cons: not suitable for a sharp change of image and lightening very dark shades.
It is much more difficult to decapitate strands of ammonium-colored strands for a long time. For these purposes, the following products are suitable:
- Model Name: Nouvelle.
- Price: 500 rubles.
- Characteristics: an active agent for removing old ammonium staining.
- Pros: a non-ammonia agent that makes the color more dull and less saturated.
- Cons: not suitable for washing henna.
If the colored strands acquired an undesirable shade, and the soft means did not work, as expected, it is impossible to immediately discolor or paint the curls again, in order to preserve their quality. The break between the procedures is about two weeks, but during this period I want to enjoy the stylish appearance of the hairstyle. Tint balms will make the hair neat and beautiful, without harming the structure:
- Model name: Life Color Hair Color Balm from Kapous Professional.
- Price: 400 rubles.
- Product specifications: Balsam is used as an addition to shampoo or separately, suitable for light tinting, giving a pleasant shine, rich tone.
- Pros: large volume, reasonable price and a small expense of funds.
- Cons: does not give active and long-term effect.
If you want to experiment, pay attention to this tool:
- Model name: Colorista Washout by L'OREAL PARIS.
- Price: 400 rubles.
- Characteristics: washable coloring balm for bright staining. The presented range is suitable for lovers of frequent experiments.
- Pros: a large number of shades suitable for dyed or natural light and dark shades.
- Cons: washed off for the second or third application.
Castor and burdock hair remover is the most beneficial cosmetic pigment removal procedure. It will take a long time to return to the original color, but during this time the hair will go through the recovery procedure.
The mixture of oils must be rubbed into the roots of the hair for several minutes and then distributed along the length of the hairbrush.
Then the hair is left for 5 minutes. Oil should be washed off not with shampoo, but with hair balm and chamomile decoction. This procedure is suitable for the return of red and chestnut color.
Based on wine
Wine-based wash is used to return hair to bright shades. Only dry white wine is suitable for this. It must be mixed with water in a ratio of 1 to 5 and heated to a comfortable temperature.
White wine can dry hair, so it is recommended to add 1 teaspoon of any vegetable oil to it. At washing of very dark pigment not less than 7 procedures are required.
Chamomile is often used to care for blond hair. The daily use of chamomile as a conditioner will lighten the hair or wash off the light paint from it.
Chamomile for washing hair
To wash the paint you need to use highly concentrated chamomile extract: a glass of dried or fresh flowers into a glass of boiling water.
On the basis of soap
The hair remover at home on the basis of soap is very easy to use. It is enough to replace the shampoo with soap. With regular daily use, many people note the washing of the pigment. To enhance the effect, you can leave foamed soap on the hair for 3-5 minutes.
The disadvantage of this home remedy is a strong dry hair. Therefore, hairdressers advise to use a moisturizing mask after each procedure and not to apply soap on the hair roots.
Lemon Juice Remover
Lemon juice perfectly brightens the hair and destroys the pigments of dark and red dye. When using it, you need to remember that in its pure form, the juice can damage your hair.
It is best to use the following recipe for washing: the juice of one lemon should be added to ½ cup of low-fat kefir, then a glass of brandy and egg white are added to it. In an hour and a half this mixture on the hair will bring out the unfortunate color of the tint balsam.
When bleaching or dyeing hair, individual strands may become an unpleasant greenish tint. Aspirin helps to get rid of it. For the preparation of this tool you need to crush 5 aspirin tablets into powder.
Aspirin for washing hair
Then the powder is poured with half a glass of warm water. Gruel is applied to the entire length of the hair or to individual strands. Wash off aspirin with a shampoo for damaged hair.
Estel Color Off
Estel Color Off Remover consists of three components:
- reducing agent
The mixture of reducing agent and catalyst leads to a chemical reaction that can destroy and remove the pigment without the use of an oxidant that is dangerous to the hair and ammonia. In this case, the hair is not lightened, namely, get rid of unnecessary pigment.
With the help of a neutralizer, it is possible to trace how well the color was washed out and whether another procedure would be needed. For this substance is applied to one of the strands and monitor the result. Partial color return indicates the need for another wash procedure.
Brelil Professional is recommended for those who want to return to the natural color of the strips. The action of the tool is based on the destruction of the bond of dye and hair structure.
Thus, the pigment is not destroyed, but washed out. This does not require aggressive chemical reactions that adversely affect the health of the hair.
Brelil Professional remover removes two coats of paint in one application. This effect can be achieved through two components of the tool. Manufacturers have added to the composition of the wash and caring component: proteins and fruit acids.
PAUL MITCHELL washes are cosmetic products with high efficiency. In one procedure, it is possible to remove the entire pigment or lighten the hair by 3-4 tones. The composition of the wash does not include hydrogen peroxide and aggressive ammonia. This allows it to be used on damaged hair.
To improve the condition of hair stylists advise to use the entire series of PAUL MITCHELL.
This includes not only washing, but also cosmetic products for hair care after the procedure. They are able to neutralize chemical reactions to lighten and destroy pigment. After the procedure, fruit acids and vitamins help to restore hair faster.
L’Oreal Professionnel is a wash that is often used to destroy the artificial hair pigment in professional salons. It is a powder, which includes a 9% oxidizer.
L’Oreal Professionnel can be applied to the entire length of hair with a clean cloth sponge or special sponge. This tool dries hair, but does not do it so catastrophically, like other washes. Ideal for removing green pigment and pre-lightening.
Kapous washes are recommended for those who want to get rid of the pigment resistant paints: red or black. Many emphasize the convenience of using this tool at home.
Kapous is a great helper for those who want to get rid of non-liked shades of paint, but at the same time, without damaging and not very lightening hair. The sooner you apply the remover after the main staining, the higher the result of obtaining the original color.
Baco Color Remove
Baco Color Remove is a two-phase agent for removing coloring pigment from the hair structure. This remover acts only on dyed hair and does not affect the natural pigments.
During the action of the components of Baco Color Remove, an artificial color molecule is reduced in size until it becomes almost invisible. At the same time, the natural hair color is fully preserved.
The rice and silk proteins protect the hair structure during the procedure from harmful chemical effects. Thanks to them, the hair does not remain unpleasant smell, as when using other washes.
"Supra" is a substance for washing and highlighting hair at home, which includes plant and chemical components. With the help of "Supra", which is made on the basis of white henna, hair can be discolored or get rid of unsuccessful dyeing.
There are two types of cosmetics:
- powder: it has a more aggressive effect on the hair,
- agent in the form of powder: refers to professional means for washing, a more gentle effect on the hair.
“Supra” can be used to remove pigment after dyeing or to lighten natural hair color. It is ideal for working with light shades of hair. Even at home you can achieve excellent results. Lighten the dark hair "Supra" is much more difficult.
Tips from professional cosmetologists
Washing removes the condition of the hair, even if all the safety conditions are met. In order to prevent serious consequences for the hair, you need to use the advice of professionals.
- Before using the remover, even when cooked at home, it must be tested for the risk of an allergic reaction.
- In some cases, there is too much pigment in the hair and dark color returns. In this case, the procedure is repeated.
- It is necessary to distinguish between the procedure of washing and dumping. The latter is not a washing off of paint, but the complete removal of pigment from the hair. It has negative effects on hair and is harder to bear than a wash.
- It is not recommended to repaint hair or perm immediately after the procedure. Hair needs a "respite."
- After the procedure, cosmetologists recommend holding a course for the improvement of hair. The use of balms and moisturizing masks is mandatory.
- At home, you need to be careful with the procedure of washing the hair. It should occur clearly according to the instructions to the cosmetic.
It is possible to get rid of imperfect hair color only when using high-quality washes. Proper selection of products and care after the procedure will help to gain beauty and maintain healthy hair.
Video about washing dark hair at home:
Useful video about washing hair folk remedies at home: