For all women, along with the perfect makeup and manicure, it is important to have beautiful, smooth and shiny curls. To achieve this effect, a woman will have to go to beauty salons almost every day and expose her strands to various cosmetic procedures. But this luxury is not affordable for all girls, and in order to remain always beautiful, hair oil for straightening will help even at home.
The principle of operation and types of oils
The remedies are good because it is a completely natural product that will not harm your curls. This is a really effective and safe method to straighten curls. Due to their properties, these tools not only help to straighten them, they give a beautiful shine to the strands, restore and strengthen them.
There are the following natural oils that are part of popular cosmetics:
- Shea Butter.
In some cases, in order to achieve results, it is necessary to carry out the procedure several times. But the reviews of women in the forums clearly say that the method really works! Shea butter is considered particularly effective. It is often used by African women to bring their disobedient strands in order. Combined oil masks are considered a more reliable method.
On how natural extracts affect hair growth and beauty, you can find on our website in the section “Hair Growth Oils”.
Instructions for use
So, straightening requires a few simple steps:
- The first step is to wash your hair with regular shampoo.
- Using a hair dryer (if you have time, then in a natural way) we dry the hair.
- Apply the product on the roots and rub it into the dermis with massage movements. After that, distribute the tool over the entire length.
- After that we maintain means from 2 to 5 hours. At this time, the curls should be warm: wrap your head with a towel, or wear a special hat.
- Then you need to wash off the remnants of funds with warm water. To completely get rid of fat, use more shampoo.
Important! The procedure is performed about 1 time per week. It is important to know that it must be reheated before using any oil. To do this, heat the water in a saucepan, and put the container with oil on top. After the water bath, the remedy will reveal its healing properties.
Egg and Sour Cream
- Mix 60 gr. sour cream with a fat content of 20% from 45 ml. vegetable oil. Add 3 chicken yolks, whip with a mixer. Pour 10 gr. gelatin, send the mass in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- When this time has passed, once again knead the product, distribute it through the hair before washing. Keep a third of the hour under a warming cap (towel and food film).
- Rinse after 40-50 minutes with warm water and shampoo. You can rub vitamin A or E in the scalp as an ampoule. The product is sold in a pharmacy and is not washed off.
Garlic and burdock oil
Yogurt and Egg Yolk
- Get fat natural yogurt, mix 150 gr. product with 3 egg yolks. Beat the mixture with a blender or mixer, add 3 ml. vitamin b3.
- Pour 35 ml here. lemon juice, 20 gr. vodka or alcohol, 60 gr. castor oil Let the mixture stand for about half an hour, then start the application. Manipulations are carried out on pre-moistened strands.
- After all actions, warm with a pile of polyethylene and a warm towel (it must be pre-heated on radiators). Soak the leveling mask for 1 hour, remove first with water and balm, then with shampoo.
Soda and sour cream
- Take 120 gr. high-fat sour cream and 40 gr. cottage cheese, combine the compounds in a homogeneous mass. Get rid of the lumps blender, proceed to the next step.
- Dilute 14-15 gr. gelatin warm water, mix to dissolve the granules. If the crystals melt badly, send the gelatin in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then leave for another 20 minutes.
- Next, combine the compounds, add 10 gr. corn or rice starch, and also 10 gr. drinking sifted soda. Squeeze the juice from a third of a lemon into the mixture (you can substitute a grapefruit).
- Comb the strands, apply the tool, retreat from the roots by 1.5 cm. Distribute the mask to the tips, be sure to use food film for the vapor effect.
- It is more expedient to keep the agent for 15 minutes. If you have oily hair, increase the duration to half an hour. After all actions, rinse with water and shampoo.
Kefir and mustard
- Mix 220 ml. high-fat kefir with 20 grams. mustard powder. Add 20 ml. table vinegar and 2 chicken yolks. Stir the mixture, heat to 35 degrees.
- Prepare the hair. They must be moistened and lubricated with balsam. Over the air conditioner is distributed mask. Try to retreat from the root of 2 cm.
- The composition is stretched over the entire length. The tips are additionally soaked with any natural oil (olive, almond, sunflower, castor, peach).
- Warm a shovel cap and wrap a film. Throw a towel over the top to create a vapor effect. Remove the product after half an hour with a solution of 3 liters. water and 120 ml. apple or regular vinegar.
Sour milk and butter
- Mix so much yogurt to drink enough to thoroughly process the entire length of hair. Pour in 15 ml. Corn oil per 100 ml. fermented milk product.
- Transfer the composition to a glass, preheat using a water bath or microwave. When the mixture reaches a temperature of 40 degrees, distribute it over the entire length of the stacks.
- Sour milk products perfectly nourishes, moisturizes and straightens strands. The duration of exposure of the mask varies within 45-120 minutes, it all depends on the amount of free time.
- Do not forget to cover your shoulders with a towel, the mask will flow down. It is better to wash it off first with conditioner, then with shampoo, and then reapply balm.
Cognac and honey
- The mask is designed to straighten the curls of a dark shade, because brandy dyes hair. Mix 40 gr. alcoholic drink with 50 gr. honey, heat up the sweetener to melt.
- In a warm mixture, add 20 grams. (1 pack) of gelatin, mix. Allow the composition to stand so that the granules are completely dissolved. When this happens, send the mixture to the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Now add to the mass shampoo or balm without artificial components. Spread the product on moist hair, leave for 30 minutes.
- When the time comes to an end, remove the mask with lukewarm water. Repeat the manipulation 1 time per week, no more. The owners of dry hair are recommended to perform the procedure twice a month.
Butter and Lemon
- Chop 50 grams into cubes. butter, put in a bowl and melt in a steam bath. When the composition becomes liquid, add 30 ml to it. lemon juice and 15 gr. cinnamon
- Additionally break 1 egg, mix the mass until smooth. For convenience, use a whisk or a mixer. Spread the composition on unwashed hair, wrap with plastic.
- Additionally, build a cap from the towel, soak the mask for 20 minutes. During this period, the tool will work, but it must be removed with cool water. Otherwise, the protein rolls into lumps.
Onion juice and gelatin
Grapefruit and pharmacy vitamins
- Take 1 grapefruit, peel, pulp crush blender. Place it in a gauze cloth, squeeze the juice. Discard the cake, it is not required.
- Pour into the composition of 1 ml. vitamin B12, 1 ml. vitamin A, 2 ml. vitamin E, add a teaspoon of liquid honey and 30 ml. olive oil. The mixture is ready for application, now you need to wash your hair.
- Spread the conditioner before using the mask. Well rub it in every lock. Perform the procedure using the prepared means.
- The mask must be kept for about half an hour, if desired - longer. Wash off the product in the usual way using shampoo and lemon water.
Hair straighteners are engaged in professional hairdressers. However, directional procedures are expensive, so take a look at home masks. Make a remedy from gelatin, burdock or castor oil, chicken eggs, regular hair balm. Pour mustard powder, cinnamon or honey to further strengthen the curls.
How can you straighten hair
Today, there are many ways with which you can straighten the naughty carriage. These include such types of alignment, as:
Professionally and efficiently, these procedures are performed in beauty salons using branded drugs from leading companies:
Consider the main specific characteristics of these methods in obtaining smooth strands.
Thermal tools include leveling with the use of hair dryers with special round combs and irons-straighteners. Thermally straightened hair retains its full external qualities until the next shampooing.
However, in tandem with hair dryers and electric irons, hairline requires special nutrition and gentle care with the help of:
This special care is necessary in order to avoid the possibility of drying the hair, the formation of brittle and dry ends.
Chemical means include permanent, keratin and laminated alignment.
Their action can last up to a year, however, such an alignment may not go in favor of the structure of hair. Nevertheless, many women give their positive feedback to these innovative methods. We will try to briefly describe them.
This alignment refers to the professional, intended for curly and unruly hair. The procedure involves straightening with the help of a special cream, which contains ceramides:
- restructuring damaged fibers.
- penetrating the cuticle,
- strengthening it from the inside.
Permanent care is called because the effect of this straightening remains for a long time, leaving the hair heavy, smooth and shiny as silk.
This straightening is sometimes also called Brazilian. Today it is the most innovative method of alignment, with the simultaneous restoration of the structure of hair damaged by chemical staining and highlighting.
The unique Brazilian cosmetic straightening incorporates liquid keratin, which is the natural building material of hairline. This component penetrates deep into the voids of the damaged hair shaft and densely fills them. Further, according to the technology, under the action of high temperatures, keratin is rolled up, sealed and envelops each hair, giving the strands absolute smoothness and stunning brilliance.
Unlike permanent alignment, keratin smoothes the hair structure due to protection in the form of the thinnest protein layer. In this regard, the hair is not only aligned, but skillfully protected from static electricity and the factors of the negative impact of the external environment.
This procedure is based on applying a special composition to the hair, which gives it the correct shape. The effect of lamination is manifested due to the unique formula of the composition, which smoothes the elementary hair scales along the entire length, strengthens them, provides protection against chemical agents and negative weather phenomena.
Today, professional lamination allows you to get stunningly beautiful, smooth, healthy, docile hair, and at the same time correct their color.
Natural oils for hair straightening
If you are a supporter of natural hair care products, try using hair straightening oil.
For straightening curly locks, periodically use oils rich in B vitamins:
These effective natural remedies may not immediately provide a quick result, as in beauty salons. However, they help, in the opinion of many women, they are really great to straighten naturally curls without harming the health and the wallet.
To obtain the desired result, all the masks must be done with warm oils heated in a water bath.
They are distributed over the entire length of the hair, then carefully combed, cover the head with a polyethylene cap and wrap it with a warm towel. On average, the mask is kept for an hour and then washed off with soft shampoos. We offer several healing masks to solve the problem of leveling curly strands.
Integrated Oil Mask
This mask perfectly smoothes microscopic hair scales, makes heavier, smoother and more shiny hair. Maslenitsa consistency is composed of an equal amount of olive, castorca and burdock base oils. Hold her on the head for forty minutes. When flushing, many women experience some difficulties. Facilitate this procedure can be a liter of cool water with the juice of half a lemon.
Applying masks with oils to straighten hair, you can get a wonderful visual effect with live, flowing health silky strands.
Beautiful, shiny, smooth hairstyles are always the subject of attractiveness of women for many others. Whatever means and means of leveling curly hair a woman chooses, she needs to make sure that she really wants to get rid of perky curls or seductive curly curls.
How to straighten hair
To straighten the curls at least once tried any girl who by nature has curly hair. This can be done in different ways:
- with the help of salon procedures
- special tools from stores,
- homemade masks.
Of all the listed tools and procedures, homemade hair straightening masks will be more economical, but no less effective. Regular use of masks significantly improves the condition of hair. Curls become heavy, silky and shiny.Many masks can reduce hair loss and accelerate their growth.
Rules for the use of masks
When preparing and applying home masks, you must observe the following rules:
- The products from which the mask is prepared should be fresh and of high quality, because synthetic honey and rancid oil can lead to unpredictable consequences.
- The mixture should be applied before use on the inside of the wrist or on the crook of the elbow. The same applies to any unfamiliar products. If the place of application turns red, begins to itch and itch, then the product is an allergen and it is dangerous to use it.
- Apply the mask to clean damp hair. It is better to rinse off the product without using shampoo; ordinary warm water will do. Exception - masks containing oil. To the hair after the procedure was clean, will have to use shampoo.
- In no case can you wash the mask with an egg with hot water, because the protein will curl up and the next hour will be devoted to combing pieces of a boiled egg from the curls.
- Masks can be applied not only on the hair, but also on the scalp. This rule does not apply to masks containing gelatin. It is rather difficult to wash off this sticky substance from the scalp, so this mask is applied only to the strands.
- As you know, hair absorbs better nutrients under the action of heat, so the mask is applied as follows: the mixture is evenly distributed through the hair, after which the hair must be twisted into a tight braid and fixed on the top of the head or the back of the head. After that, you need to wear a shower cap or an ordinary bag on your head, and wrap your hair with a towel or put on a hat on top.
- For a better distribution of the mask, you can use a comb with sparse teeth.
- Keep the product on the head for more than an hour is not recommended.
- To wash off the mask, you can use herbal decoctions. Fees of various herbs can be purchased at the pharmacy, they are inexpensive. Chamomile, burdock root, nettle, sage, thyme, calamus, coltsfoot are best for hair.
- After the procedure, you need to let the hair dry naturally, because the use of a hair dryer can reduce the entire effect of the mask to nothing.
- The prepared mixture should be used immediately; it cannot be stored in the refrigerator.
One of the most popular hair straighteners is gelatin. This substance is obtained by denaturation of collagen. Collagen forms a protective layer on the surface of each hair, resulting in hair becoming smoother and heavier.
Step 1. To prepare the mask, you need to mix 1 tablespoon of gelatin and 3 tablespoons of hot water. While the gelatin will swell, you can wash your hair.
Step 2. If the mixture had time to harden, it can be heated in a microwave or on a water bath. After that, add to the mass of any hair conditioner, this will help to quickly wash off the mask.
Step 3. Gelatin should be applied only on the hair, the scalp should not be in contact with the mask.
To enhance the effect of the mask, you can add useful components to it:
- a teaspoon of liquid or melted honey,
- egg yolk,
- tablespoon of vegetable oil,
- a little kefir
- a teaspoon of cosmetic clay.
Oil based masks
Many recipes involve the use of various vegetable oils that moisturize hair, nourish and have a weighting effect. The following oils are best for hair:
Step 1. To prepare the mask you need to mix the oils you have (it is not recommended to use more than three different oils at a time).
Step 2. After that, the oil mixture is heated in the microwave or in a water bath to a comfortable body temperature. Oil should be applied to the scalp and the entire length of hair.
Step 3. After that, you need to put a hat on your head and wrap it with a towel. To wash off the oil from the hair, you need shampoo. Sometimes you have to wash your hair 2 times.
Homemade hair straightening
The components of natural masks prepared at home are different. Before preparation and use, you can choose the best option for the individual structure of the hair.
If the components are chosen incorrectly, in addition to the curls that remain curly, changes may occur to them:
- Cutting the entire length
- Change tone
- Dryness of the entire length of the curls,
- Changes in the skin of the head.
Natural masks are used with caution for smoothing, which are based on onion, mustard, wine and brandy.
Proven masks for curls have a positive effect on the structure of curls:
- Naughty curly locks, when using folk remedies, it is easier to put in the hair.
- The tips of the hair cease to push.
- The structure of the curls is restored after staining, the use of stylers and weathering.
- Rough become soft.
How to draw out curls without stylers
To smooth curls, given by nature, you can contact a specialist. Modern chemicals help women get rid of hated curls.
Keratin straightening is widely recommended.
The procedure is expensive. Pricing policy depends on the length of curls. Applying keratin helps to straighten hair for three months, while maintaining the effect at home with the help of specialized chemicals.
Cosmetic therapy for unruly curls based on three oils will help not only to straighten the structure of curls, but also to soak them from the inside. The effect of applying a mask occurs after the first application.
Split ends are restored. Hair changes its appearance, becoming healthier.
In equal proportions are taken 3 types of oils: olive, jojoba and castor. To give freshness to naughty curls and restore color, you can add a few drops of lemon balm.
In a glass container all ingredients are mixed. The oils are heated to a temperature of 36 degrees using a microwave or water bath. Ultraviolet mask efficiency will not break.
After warming up, rubber gloves are worn on the hands. The oils are rubbed into the skin and applied along the entire length of the curls. Going tail. For maximum results, the top is covered with a shower cap and a towel.
Aged for 1 hour, then the hair is washed under warm running water.
When applying the product to oily hair at the roots, it will be difficult to wash it. Due effect of the mask will not work.
The technique of applying funds at home is quite simple. It is enough to follow several rules and not to deviate from the course of the procedure:
- Applying natural masks should be made in the bathroom or shower room.
- The mask is applied to clean, washed hair. Previously, they must be combed with a thin comb.
- To enhance the effect of the applied funds, you can wear a shower cap on your hair and wrap your head in a terry towel.
- Exposure varies depending on the ingredients that make it up. In general, does not exceed 40 minutes.
Natural products prepared at home are applied to the ends of the strands and roots. The exception is gelatin. It is recommended to apply only on split ends.
Important! After washing off the mask prepared at home, you can not blow dry your hair and use a styler or iron. Under the influence of heat, the effect of the applied mask will disappear and the hair will take on its natural look.
How to straighten hair at home, see in this video:
Recipes for hair straightening masks
Step-by-step preparation of masks for pulling hair at home for owners of fragile and damaged hair styler and weather conditions:
- Based on coconut. The finished oil is sold in a pharmacy. Fresh coconut oil hardens, it must be reheated before preparing the mask. In a glass bowl are added: 70 grams of flower honey, 70 grams of coconut oil (melted), 18 ml of castor oil, egg yolk.
Recipes for pulling curls with dry ends and oily scalp:
- Based on red wine. In 150 grams of not strong alcoholic drink add 4 drops of orange oil. Rinse hair with tincture and gather in a bunch on a nape. Rinse off after 15 minutes. Roots are not affected.
- Based on gelatin. In a glass bowl are added in equal amounts: 36 ml of gelatin, apple cider vinegar, orange oil.
How to straighten hair without ironing, tell this video:
Proven masks for pulling dry, split curls.
- Based on egg white. Recommended for use by blondes. To prepare in a glass dish are added: 2 egg whites, 1 tablespoon of soda and salt. The mask is mixed and applied to the hair. Aged for 10 minutes. The product is intended for rare use.
- Based on sour cream.
When applying masks it is necessary to remember about precautionary measures and possible allergic reaction.
Hair care for smoothness
Main cause the fact that the hair is pushed, do not fit into the hair and look disheveled after going out, is a violation of their structure.
Human hair is not a monolithic structure, it is covered finest scaleswhich are able to fit so tightly that it becomes perfectly smooth.
This fit is absent inept care for hair, their overheating and washing with unsuitable hair type shampoo.
To restore a healthy look to a hairstyle, you need to follow simple rules:
- Be sure to use shampoosuitable for your hair type.
- After shampooing apply balm, as it is able to cover the scales of the hair.
- For rinsing use water acidified with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
- Regularly make masks and procedures, allowing to nourish hair with the help of natural plant ingredients.
- Do not use for drying hot hair dryer and avoid frequent styling with a hot iron or curling, be sure to apply a special thermal fluid to the length of the strands before styling.
- Shear regularly Hot scissors cut ends, as this protects the hair from further delamination.
Masks for smooth hair
For smooth hair any type Home remedies are usually used to saturate the strands with nutrients.
Mask - the most effective remedy for home health treatments. After washing off, the strands become stronger, stronger, acquire a deep color and shine.
Closed keratin scales create a peculiar outer shellby closing all the useful items inside. It is important to remember that all the masks for smoothness are applied only to the hair, not to the scalp.
Mask of a mixture of oils
You can do this simple mask often, but just not to allow glut hair. Due to an overabundance of the oil base, the hair becomes excessively oily, heavy, losing shine.
For a mask designed for medium length, take three tablespoons of olive oil, heat it in a water bath or simply in hot water.
Into it add ten drops of almond oil, and five drops of coconut oil, which can be purchased at the pharmacy.
Before the procedure, the head is washed and dried, the oil mixture is applied along the entire length, tied with a film and a warm scarf. Hold for at least an hourthen rinse with warm water with a little shampoo added.
Avocado contains many vitamins and potassium, this tropical fruit can make hair much longer in one application. more attractive and lively.
Mask of avocado can be considered home express method for the return of smooth and silky damaged hair.
The procedure will require one ripe fruit, two spoons of any vegetable oil for the base and two egg yolks. Avocado is whipped in a puree, add the yolks, mix again, then pour in the oil.
Thick and fragrant, the mask is easily applied to the hair, after which you need to tie a head with a film and put on a warm hat. Hold forty minutescan be a little more. Rinse puree will have warm water, then wash your hair with shampoo.
Egg yolks very helpful as a local remedy and used in masks for hair and face.
Yolk mask contains nutrientsthat can heal any type of hair.
For the mask, take two egg yolks, beat them with a spoon of lemon juice and a spoon of honey, then add two spoons of burdock oil to the mixture. Applied on clean hair, wrapped with foil and warm cloth, and washed off only after an hour.
Sea buckthorn mask
Sea buckthorn contains a huge number of vitamins, flavonoids and phospholipids. Orange berries possess strong coloring pigment, depending on the presence of carotene in them, so they can dye blond hair in an unimaginable shade.
The best thing This useful berry is suitable for healing dark hair, and so that ascorbic acid does not cause lightening of the strands, sea buckthorn puree is mixed with milk and clay.
For mask should take a glass of freshly frozen sea buckthorn, scalded with boiling water and mashed, remove the stones.
In the resulting puree add three spoons of milk and one spoon of white clay, mix with a blender to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Apply on dirty hair, close the film and a warm hat, and wash off after half an hour.
You can not make this maskif skin has scratches or wounds.
Masks for hair straightening at home
Mask with gelatin for straightening hair is perfect home remedy to give your hair a real smoothness.
If all other means allow hair to become silky due to healing, then gelatin acts as salon laminator, straightening hair, and creating an invisible film on their surface.
Hair straightening with gelatin. Advantages of the home procedure:
- a hundred times cheaper salon and requires much less time,
- lasts about two weeks, and if you don't like your hair, you can easily wash it off,
- does not harm the hair, as it does not contain chemical components, and even improves the structure of the hair.
Recipe. To make a mixture for home straightening of medium-length hair, you will need:
- Gelatin in the amount of one bag. It is poured with three tablespoons of cold water and left to swell for half an hour. After that, a cup of gelatin is placed in a water bath or in a microwave and melt the contents until a homogeneous, viscous liquid is obtained.
- Hair balm - three tablespoons, add immediately after heating gelatin. Balsam is necessary to ensure that the mixture is well distributed through the hair, as well as to make it easy to wash off after the procedure.
- Essential oil - two drops. Favorite essential oil gives aroma to hair, making the procedure pleasant.
As an alternativeYou can make your own adjustments to the basic recipe by adding various components.
For example, half of the water can be replaced with milk or a decoction of herbs, with honey or egg yolk added with a balm. In this case, straightening will be a healing and healing procedure.
- After preparing her mixture need to cool until warm, then apply to clean, slightly damp hair for one hour. Not desirable applied to the scalp, as this may cause overdrying.
- The head is tied with a film and put a hat on top or roll it up with a towel for one hour.
- An hour later, the mixture is washed off the hair cool waterIf any other ingredients were added to the basic recipe, then wash the hair with shampoo.
- Hair dry.
Important to remember, that the mask for straightening hair with gelatin in rare cases can cause allergies.
We recommend to read: Is it possible to dye hair after henna paint?
Many who still doubt that straightening hair at home is quite realistic, will be able to see this for themselves. Thus, there is no need to visit a hairdressing salon with the aim of influencing the hair, to give them an even and smooth effect. There are many ways, both very old and time-tested, and modern.
It’s hard to say how long the effect is, since it depends on the structure, thickness, thickness and length. Strands can last from a few hours to a couple of days. But in the case when the air has a high humidity, the habitual, adorning the head, curled curls, can return almost immediately.
To ensure the hair straightness can be such ways:
- Mask for hair straightening.
- Special styling products.
- Curling iron
- Hair dryer
In order for these familiar processes to have greater impact, you should follow a few helpful tips and rules:
- Do not use these procedures for 2 weeks after perm.
- If such electrical appliances are used, it is important to regularly make masks to restore and nourish hair.
- Using a chemical method, it is necessary to refuse drying by the hair dryer. Natural drying will provide the best effect.
- Milk or thermoactive sprays that provide protection should be used in cases when an iron is used for straightening.
- You can not combine hair dye, as well as other effects of chemicals in the case when it comes to ironing and curling. Hair can be very dry and weakened.
- Before you start styling with a curling iron or a flat iron, let your hair dry for a while, as they are more susceptible to fragility and other impacts when wet.
- When a hair dryer is used to straighten hair, it is advisable to switch it to cold air mode. This will have a more benign effect.
- Before you start any of the above types of straightening, the hair is washed using a nourishing shampoo and high-quality balm.
- To avoid fragility, hair loss, you should use a comb made of wood, which has large and rare teeth. Begin from the tips, gradually moving up to the roots. Thus, there will be the smallest loss of hair.
- For convenience, the hair is divided into several strands, the number of which depends on the thickness of the hair.
- To last longer, use gels, mousses, serums, sprays, varnishes and waxes.
- It is desirable that the laying was carried out no more than twice in seven days.
We recommend to read: We wash henna from the hair on our own.
The irony of fate is that owners of curls often dream of straight hair, and girls with straight strands about curly hair. It was for the first that sparing methods for straightening were invented.
Different masks are able to change the appearance of hair to a greater or lesser extent, as well as have a beneficial effect for obtaining shine, silkiness, softness and obedience. This is due to the components of natural masks, for which only natural ingredients are taken.
So, below will be presented the basic and most effective recipes, as each mask for straightening hair at home is capable of straightening unruly curls.
- Olive oil (tablespoon).
- Burdock oil (tablespoon).
- Apple cider vinegar (teaspoon).
Heat oil in a water bath, pour vinegar. Apply to hair from tip to root, heat with a plastic film and warm towels. After an hour, rinse hair with water.
- Cognac (two teaspoons).
- Apple cider vinegar (one and a half teaspoons).
- Olive oil (tablespoon).
Mix the components, soak the hair well, wrap with a towel. Wash off after 60 minutes using herbal decoction of medicinal herbs.
- Egg yolk (one piece).
- Blue clay (one and a half teaspoons).
- Beer (one and a half tablespoons).
- Burdock essential oil (one drop).
Mix the ingredients, soak the mixture with all the hair, dividing them into individual strands. Then gently wrap the film and a heated towel. After one hour, rinse each strand to completely wash out the mixture.
- Egg yolk (one piece).
- Balm any (teaspoon).
- Vegetable oil (half a teaspoon).
Mix thoroughly, apply on curls, starting from the roots and moving to the tips. You can use a film or cap for bath procedures, as well as a towel. After 120 minutes, rinse hair well, using herbal decoction of medicinal plants. Do not use any additional electrical appliances for drying.
Recommended to read: Brightening hair cream - the perfect tool for color?
- Egg yolk (two pieces).
- Cognac (teaspoon).
- Peach oil (half a teaspoon).
Divide the hair into strands, each carefully smeared with a mixture. You can use cling film or a swimming cap, as well as a towel for warming. Leave on for 50 minutes, then rinse with mineral water. If this is a cold season, then melt water is ideal.
- Coconut milk (2.5 tablespoons).
- Lemon juice (teaspoon).
- Lavender essential oil (one drop).
Knead all the ingredients. Put in the fridge for 120 minutes to make the mask more thick. Then put on strands, starting from the ends and ending with the roots. Use insulation in the form of food film or a bathing cap, as well as a warm towel or caps. Use a decoction of medicinal plants for washing off after one hour.
- Food gelatin (30 gr.).
- Hot water (one and a half tablespoons).
- Balm any (10 grams).
Pour gelatin with liquid and allow to swell for ten minutes. Then, after cooling it, add the balm and knead it very well. Apply to wet hair is not thick evenly. Use insulation in the form of a swimming cap and a towel. Rinse with cool water after forty minutes.
These masks are not capable of harming hair, but they have a decent effect, though not the longest. The components in their composition not only help the hair to get rid of curliness, but also nourish and strengthen the structure of the hair, which undoubtedly will affect the natural shine and strength of the hair. without any harm at home, you can achieve almost a salon effect without overpaying and donating neither time nor health of the curls. Thus, after some time after regular use of these recipes, the hair will change its appearance and decorate the girlish image.
How to straighten hair with masks
It is advisable to choose a proven recipe for straightening in order to preserve the health of the once unruly curls. Curls can be removed with the help of cosmetics from the manufacturer Schwarzkopf, but the same lasting effect guarantees a homemade hair mask. This budget option restores the structure of the strands, provides a perfect hairstyle. A sustainable result is possible only under the following conditions:
- When used in the natural composition of gelatin, masks for straightening hair at home for a long time strengthen the structure of unruly curls, fix their straightened position.
- If your hair is thinning or often show a disgusting greasy luster, then it is recommended to use moderate portions of vinegar (can be apple essence) as part of the straightening agent to restore them.
- To achieve the desired result, it is recommended to apply a mask for straightening hair at home on well-washed and slightly wet strands, but first to carry out an allergic test.
- If you do this cosmetic procedure at home, after the distribution of the composition you need to create on the head the so-called “sauna effect”. To do this, use the usual terry towel.
- After a perm, homemade hair straightening mask is highly undesirable because the overall condition of the strands leaves much to be desired. It is recommended to wait 2-3 weeks, and then conduct experiments on your own head.
- The execution time of the mask for straightening hair at home is 20-40 minutes, and depends on the individual characteristics of curls. Up to 2-3 sessions are recommended per week to ensure a sustainable result.
Keratin straightening at home
This cosmetic procedure involves not only straightening curly curls forever, but also strengthening their structure, nutrition, maximum hydration. Bio-straightening specialists spend in a beauty salon, but homemade masks are no less effective in practice. Among the advantages of the procedure carried out at home, it is necessary to distinguish the hypoallergenic effect and the budget transformation of your own hairstyle in the shortest possible time. Below is a classic way to straighten hair.
- shampoo with deep cleansing effect
- remedy with keratin
- hair dryer
- a set of auxiliary tools for the session.
Rules and sequence of actions:
- Before you make a keratin hair straightening at home, it is necessary to wash the hair with shampoo.
- Slightly dry and lay with a hair dryer.
- Use a thin comb to divide a shock of hair into separate segments along the part, fix each strand with a barrette with clips.
- Keratin composition gently spread over the entire length of the strands, then leave the treated hair for a quarter of an hour.
- After the expiration of the time interval to dry the strands with a hair dryer, using the mode of the lowest temperature.
- Straighten curls with an iron, comb the updated hairstyle.
How to straighten hair gelatin
For such a procedure will need:
- food gelatin - 1 tbsp. l.,
- water preheated - 3 tbsp. l.,
- shampoo or balm to choose from - 3 tbsp. l.,
- hair dryer
Mask preparation rules and method of use:
- Combine food gelatin with water, stirring continuously, keep in a water bath until the final disappearance of hard lumps.
- Remove from heat, allow the composition to cool completely (30 minutes will be enough).
- Add the specified amount of shampoo, mix.
- Distribute the composition on the strands, to ensure the “sauna effect” on the head for 15 minutes.
- To wash hair with water, to dry the hair dryer.
If you want to learn how to straighten hair without ironing, carefully study the possible components of the mask, determine their relevance for a particular case, the health benefits and their own splendor. Below are the most popular ingredients with natural and useful composition necessary for effective hair straightening at home. These are gelatin, essential oils, sugar, as well as kefir (and dairy products), herbs, brandy and vinegar. Here are their valuable properties:
- gelatin, while straightening curls, strengthens their structure,
- essential oils eliminate the signs of dandruff,
- sugar (sugar syrup) removes dead cells, helps to update the structure,
- kefir and dairy products soften the hair structure,
- herbs reduce inflammation, promote the growth of strands, strengthen the root system,
- Cognac stabilizes the sebaceous glands,
- Vinegar is the prevention of all forms of alopecia.
How to make hair straight
In order to achieve perfectly smooth strands, it is not necessary to perform Brazilian hair straightening at all, you can start your reincarnation with a mask at home. The hairstyle becomes updated, transforms its owner up to unrecognizability. In order to correctly determine the composition of the mask, it is recommended to make an appointment with a trichologist or evaluate the external state of the hair, their type. Below are the recipes of such folk remedies for home cooking.
For hair with a tendency to rapid contamination, you will need:
- colorless henna - 1 tbsp. l.,
- water - 100 ml
- orange essential oil - 1 tsp,
- grape seed essential oil - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation and application rules:
- Dilute henna powder in the specified amount of water, let stand for 2 hours.
- At the end of the specified time, knead the composition, add essential oils.
- Spread the mass over the entire length of the strands using a comb with sparse teeth.
- Wrap your head with plastic, towel, leave for half an hour.
- Wash hair with water, dry it in a natural way, comb it well.
To make brittle, dull and dry hair straight, you will need:
- Kefir fat - 100 ml,
- light beer - 100 ml.
Cooking rules and method of use:
- Combine the proposed ingredients in the same container, mix until a homogeneous composition, let it brew.
- Spread the mass over the hair, wrap the head with a towel for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the treated strands, thoroughly comb your hair.
If your hair is not dry and not prone to fat, you will need to straighten it:
- olive oil base - 1 tbsp. l.,
- burdock oil base - 2 tbsp. l.,
- castorca pharmacy - 1 tbsp. l
Preparation method and rules of use:
- Combine the claimed ingredients in the proposed proportions, to form a homogeneous mass.
- Spread the composition over the entire length, do not wash off for half an hour.
- Wash your hair with shampoo using conditioner.
- Dry naturally.
Video: gelatin hair straightening
Catherine, 26 years old: I often smooth my hair, especially before the holidays. I do not go to salons, I use for this purpose a classic cognac mask with chamomile. At home, it is easy to prepare, you just need to combine chamomile decoction and brandy in equal parts. After completing the session, the hair simply does not recognize - they become alive, perfectly straight, acquire a rich color.
Arina, 24 years old: I straighten bangs with the help of gelatin, because she always curls in the wrong direction for me. This folk remedy quickly prepared at home, it does not require additional costs and hassle. The rest of the waves on my head completely suit me, so I spend this procedure only once a week - I have enough.
Irina, 31 years old: Straightening at home is suitable for me only if I use a professional iron. I consider all existing masks useless, and most of them checked on myself. The effect is insignificant or even zero, only there is a lot of messing around with the preparation of the composition. It is better to immediately buy an iron or perform keratin straightening in the beauty salon.
Oil mask recipes
To achieve greater effect, you can use special blends and masks. They will help to put in order even the most disobedient curls, make them smooth and well-groomed.
- For oily hair type. Mix in one container 1 tsp. almond oil, 1 tbsp. l water and as much apple cider vinegar. The composition is applied to the head, distributed over the entire length and aged for 30 minutes. After that, the tool is washed off with cool water. What means are suitable for oily hair, you can find on our website.
- A means of henna. Take 1 tbsp. l powder of colorless henna and pour 150 ml of hot water. It is necessary to insist the mixture obtained for 1–2 hours, after which we add to it 1 tsp. essential orange or grape seed oil. Method of application is the same as in the first case.
- "Hawaiian mask". One of the most effective means, according to many women. We combine in equal proportions of 100 ml of honey, the same amount of coconut and 2 tsp. castor oil, honey, you need to warm up beforehand. Stir the product and let it cool. After that add one egg yolk there. We process locks with the obtained agent and leave the mask for 40 minutes. After that, wash it off with plenty of water and shampoo.
- For normal hair type. Mix in one container 1 tbsp. l olive, 2 tbsp. l burdock, and 3 tsp. castor oil. Apply as above in the instructions.
- Mix 2 eggs, 2 tbsp. l olive oil and mix everything thoroughly. Apply the resulting mask, evenly spreading over the entire length. Withstand it for 1 hour, then wash off.
- "Banana Paste". Grind 2 bananas to puree and mix them with egg white. After that, add there 2 tbsp. l natural yogurt and as much honey. After that, add there 1 st. l olive oil. Maintain the mask for 1 hour and rinse with warm water and shampoo.
- Mask hot oil. This tool will moisten the curls, make them smooth and smooth. We take 50 grams of olive oil and heat it in a water bath or in a microwave. The tool should be hot enough, but, most importantly, that it does not burn the skin. For 20 minutes, massage the head, rubbing a warm texture into it. After that, gradually distribute the balance of funds over the entire length. We heat the hot towel around the head for 30 minutes, then wash the product off with the head with shampoo. Replace olive can be burdock, coconut, almond or sesame.
Council To make the masks more fragrant, 2–6 drops of essential oils are added to them. Phyto-essences are best for this: pine, spruce, neroli, cinnamon, cedar, lavender, ylang-ylang, myrrh, thyme.
Although they rarely cause an allergic reaction, before using it is better to check the reaction of the skin on the wrist. Apply a couple of drops on a small area of skin and wait 2-3 hours. If redness or rash does not appear, you can start using the mask.
What effect can be achieved
The advantage of home masks over chemical products and salon procedures is a more gentle effect. In addition, by itself, this method is more economical, and is available to every woman.
The result will be:
- strengthening brittle and damaged hair,
- smooth and shiny strands
- Essential oils give a pleasant smell.
Advantages and disadvantages
Essential and vegetable oils due to the high content of various vitamins and acids (amino, organic and fatty) in high concentrations. Like other methods, straightening with oils has its pros and cons. So, pros:
- effectively straightens
- nourishes with vitamins
- has a beneficial effect on the scalp,
- gives shine
- restores the structure
- the product is sold in any pharmacy at an affordable price,
- If you use essential oils, the hair has a pleasant smell.
The disadvantages include the fact that the result will have to wait. Several procedures are needed, each of which takes 2–5 hours. But if you do not like the effect, then it will be very difficult to wash the oil out of the hair.
In conclusion, we can say that oil and oil masks will help straighten curls no worse than in the beauty salon. Curls will shine and shimmer, in addition, they will be strengthened and nourished with useful vitamins. But before proceeding to the procedure, every woman should decide, perhaps cute curls and seductive curls will accentuate your image better than straight strands?
Useful properties of oils and secrets of their application at home:
Oils and other hair care products.
Natalia will tell you how to use oil for hair.